Anything showing in the Nitnat?

Wolfie i didnt mean it as a hack i meant it as a compliment!!!Your the king of this site when bags quit posting!!Congrats again on the win in ball even if it was kinda cheap!!!Haha just joking you'll be back iin 07 look for a new squad forming with some big signings as of last night!!You'll be quite surprised we could always use the Wolf!!

Yes I am here i still think i am going to retire from ball vinnie go out on what I have accomplished this year in the provincials (gold) and the other thing, and throwing a no hitter I am getting too old to play against those 20 year olds LOL LOL gives even more time to fish!!!!!!!!

Wolf

Hey Vince, I'm always ready to fish, anytime.:D I keep the rod in a very handy location close to the door too. Let me know if you have a seat on any 'ho trips too. Looking for a new tub for the salt now too, so hopefully soon, I'll be able to return the favour and get you out.

Just one nasty rumour that I would like to spread too. I can't recall where exactly I saw this, might have even been here, but word is the hatchery in Renfrew bagged a 35 lb coho [:0][:0][:0]sometime over the last week or so. One word, "MASSIVE". Can you imagine that thing on light tackle, whaaaaaa!!!!!! hoooooooo!!!!!!!!

Fishhawk

wow that's incredible. That would be an amazing sight!!!! If only there was news of lots of coho somewhere instead of one big one! Lol
:(

Fishhawk: With a post like that, your handle should be Fishwhore but that probably wouldn't wash on other forums. Just ask the WetBeaver. [:p]:D:D

Kildonen, you obviously don't get out enuf. Go fishin' will ya':D

Get those house renos happening or you'll miss steelhead season too.;)

Back