Anyone Use This Handheld Portable Fish Finder?

Matthew S.

Hey guys

Looking at a handheld fish finder for shore fishin and found this one. Any of you use it before? The reviews seem great but real life experience can't be replaced. Kinda cool, it's a transducer you throw in the water or attach to a small boat or kayak. Amazon has it for $60 but found it cheaper.

Lucky Handheld Fish Finder

With the discount its like $45...reg $60+

Most of the stuff on the Fish Gear Canada website seems to be available direct from Ali Express Vendors.
I've acquired swivels, dyneema lines, stick on eyes, and assist hooks in the past. Cheaper than what I'm seeing.
Can't comment on the portable ff.

Attachments

• Screenshot (21).png
    Screenshot (21).png
    304 KB · Views: 7
Yeah i know Fish Gear Canada sells cheap Chinese products which they say right on their site but iv ordered from them before and the quality so far has been pretty good considering, plus they always seem to have a deal going on. China is the largest fishing exporter in the world so when it comes to fishing products i expect the Chinese to know what their talking about lol. Never ordered from aliexpress, i thought that place was a scam? I only know one person who used them and never got what they ordered. In any case and not being offensive, Id rather talk to someone who speaks English if there is a problem. I said it in another thread, FGC took care of me when I had a damaged product without issue. So aside that they sell "cheap" stuff, for $45...that's a pretty cheap finder lol. I dunno, Amazon has great reviews on it, surprised noone had ever used one. Thanks for the replies so far.

Most of the stuff on the Fish Gear Canada website seems to be available direct from Ali Express Vendors.
I've acquired swivels, dyneema lines, stick on eyes, and assist hooks in the past. Cheaper than what I'm seeing.
Can't comment on the portable ff.
What has your experience been with Aliexpress? You got me intrigued now lol

What has your experience been with Aliexpress? You got me intrigued now lol
Never had a problem. Look for the ones with discounts and free shipping. Shipping takes about a month or more.
I have 8 strand Chinese braid on all my reels (50 or 65) and downriggers (200).

Interesting...maybe worth a try in the future. I like to support someone local or at least Canadian though. I always believed in keeping loyal to those who treat you great...getting hard to find these days. Thanks for your input

Cap'n Hook, PNT, and Harbour Chandler get most of my cash in the summer, but if I want to tinker in the winter, I occasionally order some cheap but usable stuff from aliexpress. I haven't tried any higher ticket items like spinning reels or tents, which look interesting.

Back