Anyone use Holiday Marine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering if anyone has any experiences with Holiday Marine in chilliwack for rebuilding engines? Any news would greatly be appreciated.

Just dealing with him over the phone a while ago. Wouldn’t be getting any of my business any time soon.

Good luck if you go that route.

Oly

i just had a dealing with him. i sent my son over to him to pick up a bimini top from him. long story short he overcharged $56 then dug in his heels when he was shown the ad that clearly showed he was wrong.he eventually refunded it but was very rude and condescending,i'll never do biz with him ever again.he's a crook.and his operating hours are a joke.i went all the way out there from delta and they were closed when the should have been open.they are closed more than they are open.

I needed a 4 blade counter rotating prop which this guy said he had and that it would fit my engine so I believed him and had him ship it to Whitehorse. Long story short it wasn't the right prop so I took it back in person. He knew full well it was the wrong prop for my outboard and he refunded me cash but kept 14 bucks for credit card fees. Steer clear of this crook.

I honestly can't believe he's still at it, I figured he would have been burned out by now..........

Any one ever order any thing from P.P.T Marine ? i am looking for new exhaust manifolds
but its hard finding Good coated manifolds

The only dealing I ever had with this guy was when I advertised my seized Yammie 200 for parts on Craiglist. He responded, we agreed on a price, and a date that he'd pickup from the shop that my boat was at. When he hadn't shown up two days after the date he'd agreed to, I called him to ask what was up. His response was simply "I buy too many motor this week already". As the shop wanted my seized motor outta there, and I had cancelled my CL ad, the moron got an earful from me.

When I replaced my manifolds and risers for my 4.3l. I bought everything from overtons.com. I bought all 4 pieces separately over the span of a month and brought them over the border myself so I avoided paying any tax. Some people will think that's a waste of time because of all the crossings I had to do. But I saved quite a bit of money and honestly didn't have anything better to do with my time.

I made the mistake of buying a motor from him. The service is brutal, and I would definitely not recommend buying from him.

I made the mistake of buying a motor from him. The service is brutal, and I would definitely not recommend buying from him.
Took my Honda 9.9 to him last year for leaking gas from the carb. He said he replaced the float needle valve and it was good to go for $450. When I tested it a month later it was still dripping gas. It looked to me like he didn't test the engine properly and charged me for nothing. I opened the carb and cleaned the needle seat myself, which stopped the gas leak. It still didn't run right since another jet was plugged. I ended up buying a new carb for $175 and the engine runs great. Holiday Marine should have been able to figure this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back