Anyone else having problems loading pages?

Discussion in 'General Open Forum' started by fish brain, Oct 3, 2017.

1. fish brain

fish brain Active Member

This has been happening for about a week now.
    When I log on to SFBC The first couple of pages load quickly. after the third or fourth click everything stalls, and I get a timed out message. I have turned all my anti tracking/blocking software off, still no luck. I can load other sites just fine so it seems to just be a SFBC issue.
    Is anyone else having problems, or is it just me?

2. trophywife

trophywife Well-Known Member

i have troubles with slo log in....

3. IronNoggin

IronNoggin Well-Known Member

Exact same issue here. I usually wander to another site for a spell, come back and HOPE this one loads properly.
    Sometimes yeah, sometimes No.
    Sporadic.

Weird,
    Nog

4. Rockfish

Rockfish Well-Known Member

Have had the same intermittent problem even with Flashblock and NoScript etc. turned off and it is not at the browser end. They are having server problems.

5. casper5280

casper5280 Well-Known Member

Same problem. Do the same as Nog and wonder off and come back. Sometimes it works sometimes not.

6. Fish Camp

Fish Camp Well-Known Member

Yes I think who monitors the monitior is broken .4 year and going .To stop? If it takes 90 minutes to tacfully post,but sometimes I need that to think think again.pleasuer bing here in forum with kind harted souls like we try to achive to be.

7. Daveroo

Daveroo Member

I browse with my android phone and have not had any problems. Knock on wood.

8. Big Green Machine

Big Green Machine Well-Known Member

Could be an issue with Xenforo software as the other sites I visit on this platform are down right now.

9. fshnfnatic

fshnfnatic Well-Known Member

Noticed this as well over the last week or so.Seems to have been fine the last couple of days though.Maybe it has something to do with the amount of activity on the site?

10. fish brain

fish brain Active Member

I do the same. but sometimes it just never gets any better. I skipped posting a fishing report two weeks ago because I just couldn't get on.
    Having said that, the site operators do a good job. I hope they get this sorted out soon.

11. fish brain

fish brain Active Member

Ok, I have been rolling around the site for half an hour and no issues, so maybe problem solved?
    I hope so.
    Thanks admins

12. AlK

AlK Well-Known Member

Same thing has been happening to me for about a week. When it happens, I also go to another site for a spell and then sometimes when I come back it works, but often not.

13. AlK

AlK Well-Known Member

1marko likes this.
  14. Rockfish

Rockfish Well-Known Member

More of the same, especially this am. It seems you can have a few days with it working and then the intermittent page loading problem reasserts itself.

15. AlK

AlK Well-Known Member

Happened to me again today.
    Went to another site and 15 minutes later came back and it works.

16. fish brain

fish brain Active Member

same with me
    hit and miss

17. 1marko

1marko Active Member

Apparently no one is listening. ..

18. lazylump

lazylump Member

It's been problematic for a while now.

19. RiverBoy

RiverBoy Well-Known Member