Anyone else having problems loading pages?

fish brain

Crew Member
This has been happening for about a week now.
When I log on to SFBC The first couple of pages load quickly. after the third or fourth click everything stalls, and I get a timed out message. I have turned all my anti tracking/blocking software off, still no luck. I can load other sites just fine so it seems to just be a SFBC issue.
Is anyone else having problems, or is it just me?

i have troubles with slo log in....

Exact same issue here. I usually wander to another site for a spell, come back and HOPE this one loads properly.
Sometimes yeah, sometimes No.
Sporadic.

Weird,
Nog

Have had the same intermittent problem even with Flashblock and NoScript etc. turned off and it is not at the browser end. They are having server problems.

Same problem. Do the same as Nog and wonder off and come back. Sometimes it works sometimes not.

Yes I think who monitors the monitior is broken .4 year and going .To stop? If it takes 90 minutes to tacfully post,but sometimes I need that to think think again.pleasuer bing here in forum with kind harted souls like we try to achive to be.

Noticed this as well over the last week or so.Seems to have been fine the last couple of days though.Maybe it has something to do with the amount of activity on the site?

Exact same issue here. I usually wander to another site for a spell, come back and HOPE this one loads properly.
Sometimes yeah, sometimes No.
Sporadic.

Weird,
Nog
I do the same. but sometimes it just never gets any better. I skipped posting a fishing report two weeks ago because I just couldn't get on.
Having said that, the site operators do a good job. I hope they get this sorted out soon.

Ok, I have been rolling around the site for half an hour and no issues, so maybe problem solved?
I hope so.
Thanks admins

Same thing has been happening to me for about a week. When it happens, I also go to another site for a spell and then sometimes when I come back it works, but often not.

More of the same, especially this am. It seems you can have a few days with it working and then the intermittent page loading problem reasserts itself.

Happened to me again today.
Went to another site and 15 minutes later came back and it works.

same with me
hit and miss

Back