Any seen some steelhead video on here?

R

reel addiction

I heard some guys shot some video of a steelhead trip this year and posted it, I would like to see it?Any help?

Was it the one on youtube. I think it was Cowie Chrome or something?

Nice release from the blond haired guy[V]. catch and release to me is very pour in this vid

sure bud guess you've never fished from a boat before then!! Would you rather try and hold the fish in the current to have him pushed backwards and not revive at all. Its called torpedoeing the fish back in the water and by doing that it give the fish a shot of water and it is actually the best way to release them from a boat. Of course it would be great to be ont the shore and hold him in the water till he kicks. You can plainly see the fish was not out of the water for more than ten seconds and you can see him swimming back in the water.

Cowie Chromers?........More like Cowie Tomatoes....Fly fishing for Spawning Steelhead in March/April, in the flyfishing aka..Spawning section doesnt seem to ethical to me? Sortta the same reason they shut down the upper hatchery section on the stamp? I highly doubt those fish were even taking flies, looked more like sight casting and lining them! To each there own I guess, but not for me or any of my fishing buddies! Too bad really!!:(

i have my own boat thanks , never have i done that . scottyboy

i was drinking last night so i took another look . pulling fish off there reds . "yicks" you have lost alot of respect from alot of people.[V] "wheres the crome"

sorry snotty boy guess u gotta catch a fish first. Do you really think that with all the fish that I catch in the winter that I have to chase spawners! Make sure u introduce yourself when u see me on the flow would love to share some info
:D

As they say Choosen, "proofs in the puddin" Your definity fishing in the upper spawn zone and those first two fish are definitly spawners. Oh ya judging by water conditions and what you and your buddy are wearing I'd have to say March/April. Sorry to call ya on it, but it kinda looks bad especially foe a guide! On the other hand Marco's fish is nice, but thats an entirely different outting!:D:D

Actual fact that was two different outings but only a day apart. And yes again that was febuary. And no we weren't targetting the spawners in that section. If we were we would have been fishing the other side of the river in the shallows not the trough that was 6 - 7 feet deep. Have you ever caught a dark fish while fishing for Clean ones? You can think whatever you would like about anything, this is a free country. But spoutin off to someone like me is probably not too beneficial but hey if it makes ya feel all tingly inside then fly at her;)

ok chosen 1 your an idiot . i know who you are and that your golf type daddy bought your boat 4 little nicky ok .me personaly and my fishing buddies would never do what you do . keep telling yourself its ok . remember steelhead and other spawning fish are very touchy and a precious resource. guys like you are just here for the now not the future , you are just like the people at the bottom [V]. scottyboy. p.s i know the spot prime red zone [V]

Sounds to me like sour grapes Scotty boy. I have sat by and read this forum for along time. From what I gather I see your way off base to be chucking out playground insults when I would like to hear what you have done to preserve steelhead in the valley. At least the chosen one is thinking about our future and helping with the breeding stock. Sounds to me like he is thinking future and not just now. The Chosen one is a great guide and when I hear people bitching it is usually because they are jealous or just not fishing enough. Which is it Scotty Boy?:D

i have a large passion 2 fish daddy golf guy . i have done alot in the valley and other places 2 help in steelhead and salmon resoration, i don`t need 2 prove myself , but daddy that vid is very sad . besides this isnt what we are talking about daddy o sorry golf guy . lol . your son has lost alot of respect on this site and from around the world i.e youtube . avide steelheaders know whats goin on in this vid . scottyboy

How does it feel Scotty? All tingly? funny that u think golfpro is my dad that's hilarious. Get ur facts str8 there bud. oh ya and by the way i could care less of what u might think of me! just remember to always fish behind me otherwise you'll be lookin over your shoulder all day!! Just remember there scotty you started this whole thing with your comment on releasing of a fish from a boat. With just that comment u've shown everyone your experience on the water. ;)

Back