any pursuit 2570 or 2670 owners out there?

Fixit

ive been looking at these models online, and found a nice one in florida.... any chance someone would let me look at their boat before i book a flight to check out in the states?

many thanks

The serengeti boys run pursuits I believe Dave will be able to fill you in. From what I've read and heard they are a top notch vessel, nice fit and finish and well built boats.

ive been looking at these models online, and found a nice one in florida.... any chance someone would let me look at their boat before i book a flight to check out in the states?

many thanks

Hey Fixit,

Earlier this year we purchased a 2005 Pursuit 2470. Not the model you’re looking at but it’s close and it will give you an idea of the fit and finish. The 2570 has a little less cockpit space but a larger helm/Cuddy. It’s more of an express style, has a few inches more beam and the euro transom is stretched out a bit. We are located in Nanaimo. You’re welcome to come and have a look. I can’t say enough about the fit/finish and build quality of these boats.I also have all the info in regards to importation/brokerage/ and shipping.

Cheers,

Bucket.

Last edited:
I have a 2470 and can agree with bucket they are great boats, and the 2570 is more of an express with no walkaround and slightly wider beam. I have not a seen a 2670 but you should know that the 2570 is actually a shorter boat than the 2470 even though the model number would imply longer. Evidently in the early 2000's, ABYC the governing body about boat standards changed how hulls are measured and decided that if any hull component was bolted on, such extension of the boat length by virtue of the component is not including in the overall hull length, but if the component is fiberglass molded to the hull, then such extension of the boat length is included in the overall hull length. Within a few years of ABYC making this rule change, Pursuit and other manufactures decided to mold in their bow pulpits instead of bolting them on, which adds roughly 30" to the hull length. Put another way, the 2470 is 24' 7" from transom to the bow excluding the pulpit, and the 2570 is 25' 7" from transom to the end of the bow pulpit.

best of luck. DAJ

Ours is a 2460 Pursuit and have been really happy with it across the board. Also, Pursuit's customer service in Florida is phenomenal, they get back to you right away with any questions you have on any boat you own of theirs. Been really impressed with them.

Ours is a 2460 Pursuit and have been really happy with it across the board. Also, Pursuit's customer service in Florida is phenomenal, they get back to you right away with any questions you have on any boat you own of theirs. Been really impressed with them.
Looks great in your pic too!

X2 on the build quality and ride on the 2470. We brought up our 2002 2470 from Florida last year and have been very impressed with how the boat handles in rough conditions. The 2470 fishes 5 people comfortably and the fish box under the back seat is great for extended fishing trips. I'm not too familiar with the 2570/2670 but pursuit has a great name so I'm sure it's of high quality.

Back