Any one use a RC boat doing fishing?

Actually I have never thought about it before, but, now that you have brought it up, I could see myself using it. When I fish from shore, there are times when I can see the salmon jumping about 200 metres off the shore(pinks) with absolutely no chance of getting my lure out there by casting. Now I don't know about RC boats, but if it were possible to have it carry a lure that far out and then drop it off, it might be worth trying. With a limitless budget though i would prefer a drone though.

Actually I have never thought about it before, but, now that you have brought it up, I could see myself using it. When I fish from shore, there are times when I can see the salmon jumping about 200 metres off the shore(pinks) with absolutely no chance of getting my lure out there by casting. Now I don't know about RC boats, but if it were possible to have it carry a lure that far out and then drop it off, it might be worth trying. With a limitless budget though i would prefer a drone though.

https://www.bunkerupfishin.com/product/sand-blaster-bait-caster/

A spud gun is not considered a firearm unless it fires a projectile faster than 152.4 meters per second and at a muzzle energy exceeding 5.7 Joules based on the definition of a firearm in the Canadian Criminal Code.[4] A spud gun may be interpreted as an imitation firearm, and therefore it would be illegal to have it in possession in a public place. The spud gun would most likely be considered a dangerous weapon, and therefore if an offense is committed with it, a possession of a dangerous weapon charge could be issued. If the air powered spud gun has soft ammunition (potatoes) that splatter or bounce on impact and is kept under 100psi the spud gun is perfectly legal.

copy and pasted from wickidpedia

Back