Any Fish Out there?

H

Homer Jay

Hi, I am new to the area. Any local area's (Surrey/Langley) to go fishing for - either trout or salmon? Or is it still a too little early?

hey HOMER It doesnt matter how early it is ,But you need a good map book to find info, on where is a good spot to go fishing and iam always game togo but need time off from work.Find a good map book and pick a time and place.Yuo fish rivers?

Hi LightGear, thanks for the reply. I do fish rivers but I am in the same situation as you - need the time off work as well.

Hi lite gear,Went out to the ferry docks on fri .and sun.fishing off point roberts nothing but little ones.Try north of the fraiser english bay etc.south sucks

thanks the runt

Homer Jay ,I have time off work .Anytime is good for me ,I was thinkin of trying out the Vedder,Some steelies would be nice to catch! I might have my kids this weekend,They like to fish as much as me.But maybe the weekday might be better,Not as much people on the river? Anyhow time to read some fishing books, Get back to me . Thanx Lightgear

Homer Jay ,I have time off work .Anytime is good for me ,I was thinkin of trying out the Vedder,Some steelies would be nice to catch! I might have my kids this weekend,They like to fish as much as me.But maybe the weekday might be better,Not as much people on the river? Anyhow time to read some fishing books, Get back to me . Thanx Lightgear

WoW my computer is really messed up .I didnt know it was repeating myreply so many times!!

Back