any advice?

RH. you aint making sense buddy. You gotta stop eating those rotten chums man....jk

Hotbox?

RH. you aint making sense buddy. You gotta stop eating those rotten chums man....jk

Hotbox?

LOL, you need to get some fish. There is still lotsa chrome ho's if you know where to look!

Or you could take up fishing for peamouth chub..........

Hotbox?

LOL, you need to get some fish. There is still lotsa chrome ho's if you know where to look!

Hotbox?

Hotbox?

hey all......im with river hunter yellow and white chum make an excellent river side meal boiled for about 5 minutes to perfection.mmm mmmm mmmm!!

hey all......im with river hunter yellow and white chum make an excellent river side meal boiled for about 5 minutes to perfection.mmm mmmm mmmm!!

Mathew Coho are pretty much finished on the rivers here for the year. There is a great return of chinook just of the coast here near active pass. You can also have some fun deep trolling the local lakes. Don't let me discourage you but steelhead are about all thats decent on the local rivers at this time. If anyone knows of another run PLEASE let me know...

I like to give a new fisher a tip whenever I can so If you don't think I'm nuts. Here is a 'Polar Bear' tactic for you:

Humans secrete a hormone called L-Serine. Who the heck cares right?
Wrong. Fish can smell 1 particle in a billion and any scent that will tell them you are at the other end of a line will decrease your chances of success. SO... Pick up a bottle of scent like berkleys trout attractant or Kryll oil or something like that. Don't wear any cologne, your not likely to get a date on the river and rub your hands down with the scent before you touch your lures. It wont hurt to rub the lure down with the scent before use. IF you are fly fishing you can skip the scent on the lure.

Cheers and welcome to the most fantastic sport in the world.

RG

Ray

Mathew Coho are pretty much finished on the rivers here for the year. There is a great return of chinook just of the coast here near active pass. You can also have some fun deep trolling the local lakes. Don't let me discourage you but steelhead are about all thats decent on the local rivers at this time. If anyone knows of another run PLEASE let me know...

I like to give a new fisher a tip whenever I can so If you don't think I'm nuts. Here is a 'Polar Bear' tactic for you:

Wrong. Fish can smell 1 particle in a billion and any scent that will tell them you are at the other end of a line will decrease your chances of success. SO... Pick up a bottle of scent like berkleys trout attractant or Kryll oil or something like that. Don't wear any cologne, your not likely to get a date on the river and rub your hands down with the scent before you touch your lures. It wont hurt to rub the lure down with the scent before use. IF you are fly fishing you can skip the scent on the lure.

RG

Ray

RG

Ray

Back