Anticipation's HIGH!!!!

Well the reason I thought it was the same guy is because the Kevin I know did just move to town.

Don't be shy I sure the **** ain't,Darrin have we met on the other side around a fire at 5:00..Or do you have the white super cab with 4 or 5 guys in it..Remeber the morn I didn't have a head light,Had to regroup you guys thought a bear was coming out of the bush..lol

Have vice will travel
Dougfish
GEORGE SWIFT LIVER

Don't be shy I sure the **** ain't,Darrin have we met on the other side around a fire at 5:00..Or do you have the white super cab with 4 or 5 guys in it..Remeber the morn I didn't have a head light,Had to regroup you guys thought a bear was coming out of the bush..lol

Have vice will travel
Dougfish
GEORGE SWIFT LIVER

Have vice will travel
Dougfish
GEORGE SWIFT LIVER

Have vice will travel
Dougfish
GEORGE SWIFT LIVER

Hey Metal i remember about 5 or 6 years ago at dark we thougt we would be the first one's in the falls pool airport side and were on our way down later then we wanted as we got stuck in the snow.Half way down about 2o min after dark my buddie yells oh i think theres a freakin bear or something down below.Turns out it was the natural walkinout with 2 big pieces of chrome in his arms!One of our finest slaugters ever that morning i remember it well!

Hey Metal i remember about 5 or 6 years ago at dark we thougt we would be the first one's in the falls pool airport side and were on our way down later then we wanted as we got stuck in the snow.Half way down about 2o min after dark my buddie yells oh i think theres a freakin bear or something down below.Turns out it was the natural walkinout with 2 big pieces of chrome in his arms!One of our finest slaugters ever that morning i remember it well!

Kevin is "RED SLED", with the Merc jet. And I love droppin the rocket red off the rock. Tick, tick and tighten. Aint soo much fun draggin two mutts back up that trail though!!

Kevin is "RED SLED", with the Merc jet. And I love droppin the rocket red off the rock. Tick, tick and tighten. Aint soo much fun draggin two mutts back up that trail though!!

That was probably me there metalhead. Alot of five oclock's at the falls. No I dont drive the white super cab, thats Windley and the boys. Usually up there in a two tone chev. as I was forced to sell my truck. Don't recall any bears at that time, usually we are into the ol' Jack Herar though, so it could have very well been a bear or some other strange noiselol...<"(((><-the dirtdog

That was probably me there metalhead. Alot of five oclock's at the falls. No I dont drive the white super cab, thats Windley and the boys. Usually up there in a two tone chev. as I was forced to sell my truck. Don't recall any bears at that time, usually we are into the ol' Jack Herar though, so it could have very well been a bear or some other strange noiselol...<"(((><-the dirtdog

Back