Hey Dirtdog....Are you a stamp local
If so....what is your name?

I like to regard myself as a Stamp local, but no not a Port local...
I've enjoyed the S.S.S. for the better part of my life and have experienced some very memorable days... As for the natural,"a true slayer"cheers-the dirtdog
p.s. as for location--Nanaimo

I've enjoyed the S.S.S. for the better part of my life and have experienced some very memorable days... As for the natural,"a true slayer"cheers-the dirtdog

I asked what your name was.
Are you gonna identify yourself?

Heard he's got a wife buddy, This aint the page for that. Try fishbc there is lots of oppertunities at fishins and other activities!

Down with fishingwithrod and fishbeekc!!!!!!!

Heard he's got a wife buddy, This aint the page for that. Try fishbc there is lots of oppertunities at fishins and other activities!

You got me kinda worried there Mascis. The name is Darren, I guess you will have to tell me yours now.....dirtdog

You got me kinda worried there Mascis. The name is Darren, I guess you will have to tell me yours now.....dirtdog

Back