Anti-Slip Mats In Victoria/Sidney?

Stizzla

Crew Member
Hi all,
I'm looking for anybody in Victoria/Sidney area to let me know what you have put down to keep the deck from being like a skating rink! Where did you get it from? Preferably something that's easy to keep clean.
I have a 17' Double Eagle... One bonked fish and I'm holding on for dear life.
Cheers!

I painted the deck on my double eagle with kiwi grip about 5 yrs ago, and I am impressed with its durability. I think i have seen it at allbay marine in Sidney, a special roller is required, which turns the paint into a nonstick surface. I would use the product again

Hi all,
I'm looking for anybody in Victoria/Sidney area to let me know what you have put down to keep the deck from being like a skating rink! Where did you get it from? Preferably something that's easy to keep clean.
I have a 17' Double Eagle... One bonked fish and I'm holding on for dear life.
Cheers!
I did my whole boat (17' Telstar) bow to stern with vinyl decking from homedepot: https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.45-mil-waterproof-vinyl-decking-in-fieldstone.1000789453.html

After one season, it's still glorious, non-skid and solid as a rock. Really easy to clean too.

I painted the deck on my double eagle with kiwi grip about 5 yrs ago, and I am impressed with its durability. I think i have seen it at allbay marine in Sidney, a special roller is required, which turns the paint into a nonstick surface. I would use the product again

Second the kiwi grip deck paint. The fibreglass deck on my boat was pretty worn. Had the top surface of the gunwales painted same time, same paint. End result works much better and looks much better as well.

Awesome! I figure I will have to wait for the spring so the temperature can warm up. I'm stoked to get out for some winter springs and I'm super excited to try out my new Halibit gear when the season opens again. (If it ever opens again)
Thanks for your tips y'all!
Steve

hi
i looked at the link, is this a paint on product or is rubber floor or deck
thanks
can you email me at shamrock12@shaw.ca
i want to try it
I put the same stuff in my boat it's just vinyl decking 65mil. Comes on a roll and just glue it down. If you don't need much I have a roll that I'm selling for $7 a lineal ft gray color

Back