And so it begins....

This is SO exciting. You’ve done such a god job with this thread that feel like it’s my boat. May I please get a key for it?
And for crying out loud, let’s see that power mounted!

This is SO exciting. You’ve done such a god job with this thread that feel like it’s my boat. May I please get a key for it?
And for crying out loud, let’s see that power mounted!
Thanks Stizzla! You’ll have to get the keys from my parents place....lol. It’s been a fun thread for me as well.

Well the next phase of this project is complete. Unfortunately I’m at the airport flying out in an hour...ugh! The electronics install....getting the boat wet and first blood to wrap up this thread is to be continued!

Attachments

• 4B3D4064-23A2-4DCD-83C7-9F195701925E.jpeg
    4B3D4064-23A2-4DCD-83C7-9F195701925E.jpeg
    320.5 KB · Views: 344
  • 83380EE9-E241-426D-AEBC-714FDC7C825B.jpeg
    83380EE9-E241-426D-AEBC-714FDC7C825B.jpeg
    381.6 KB · Views: 333
  • 6787E005-7BE8-47CF-9279-F82655401314.jpeg
    6787E005-7BE8-47CF-9279-F82655401314.jpeg
    367.9 KB · Views: 336
Last edited:
Very nice! Do you have some sort of plastic in between the aluminum hull so it doesn't sit on the carpeted bunks?
Not yet but I bought the plastic slide kit this week just ran out of time. It hasn’t seen the salt yet so I’m not too concerned until I’m back out to put them on. I also need to get in touch with Tuff Trailer and find out what their bunks are made as well.

QUOTE="ExFlyGuy, post: 923389, member: 9420"]Looks awesome!

When are you coming back to put it in the water? I’m sure your going to be staring at pictures and dreaming of getting it wet![/QUOTE]

Yep I see some sleepless nights in my future staring at boat ****! Lol. It’s a bit up in the air at the moment with my kids sports...hockey...soccer and lacrosse tournaments steady until schools out. I might just have to phone in sick to make it work anytime soon! ;)

Awesome machine. I know you don’t mind questions RS so I have one. I see an independent throttle control for the kicker half way up the starboard side but not a steering station, is there one to be installed later or is it there and just not visible.

Awesome machine. I know you don’t mind questions RS so I have one. I see an independent throttle control for the kicker half way up the starboard side but not a steering station, is there one to be installed later or is it there and just not visible.

It's on the transom

I definitely don’t mind answering questions! The throttle for the kicker is where you said on the starboard side. There is also a rear steering wheel mounted on the same side next to the fish box. When your on the boat it doesn’t seem all that strange....imo anyways. I went back and forth in where to mount the throttle but it was going to be in the way plain and simple. I also don’t use the throttle much on the kicker where I fish other than bumping it up or down when I turn to make a tack. The other consideration for me was that I didn’t want anything else to snag the net as I usually fish solo each morning in the summer. Again it doesn’t feel as weird as it may seem honest! Lol

Attachments

• AF2344F8-DC20-410F-90AA-9E7A41A9C0C9.jpeg
    AF2344F8-DC20-410F-90AA-9E7A41A9C0C9.jpeg
    353.4 KB · Views: 198
Hey Slim, how did he know where to mark the waterline exactly with your particular setup.. Twins, kicker, gear, average fuel load ect.. all those are factors that will change what angle/depth the boat will sit at.

Back