An interesting little story...............

(sigh).......Water temperature has had a lot to do with the well being of many species,including the one that we like to catch.

Not shooting the messengers here, but I swear 3/4 of the threads lately have been depressing. It’s good to know I suppose.
I just find fishing hard enough with knowing tides, currents, depths what lures what flashers, how long of leaders, what speed, what time of day and where the heck in the massive ocean to fish... now we are battling, seals, sea lions, whales, global warming, pollution, fish farm disease and the government regulations. And I’m sure there’s more... I’d rather just be blissfully unaware and believe I’m actually going to catch a 30 pounder one day!

Careful what u wish for. The people posting this info do so out of s desire to make sure the Rec community is informed and hopefully engaged enough to take some steps to do something for your fishing opportunities

There are a number of very serious issues we are facing this season. I’ve not seen a more challenging and yes depressing set of issues. My hope is people care enough about our fishery to get involved, if for no other reason than to do something to protect the same wonderful fishing opportunities we all enjoyed for future generations

Tight lines.

It’s true. I appreciate people bringing awareness to issues that are affecting us now, and in for our fishing future. I sincerely hope that one day salt water fishing is where it was years ago. And thanks to everybody on this forum for helping me a much more educated and diverse angler!
Careful what u wish for. The people posting this info do so out of s desire to make sure the Rec community is informed and hopefully engaged enough to take some steps to do something for your fishing opportunities

There are a number of very serious issues we are facing this season. I’ve not seen a more challenging and yes depressing set of issues. My hope is people care enough about our fishery to get involved, if for no other reason than to do something to protect the same wonderful fishing opportunities we all enjoyed for future generations

Tight lines.

Back