Alone Season 7 (Spoiler Alert)

He gave up so fast, when he had his first spaz I thought oh here’s a guy with no emotional and mental self control. He’s not gonna last long. I can forgive snot rocket for her breakdown, killing ain’t easy and you see lots of burly men have a moment in the same scenario. It’s probably extra feely in that scenario. I was stoked when I saw how long the episode was on the guide then said to the better half “well that was a rip off.” Lol
Lol @ snot rocket

this is especially why I hated the interview part. My wife kept guessing who won already based on their attitudes. :rolleyes:

This whole interview thing was stupid. If they really wanted to insert that guy somewhere in the show, they could have come up with smarter ideas. It was unnecessary spoiler and didn’t really add anything to the story. Maybe just an opportunity for the producers to sell more commercials in between??

What do we think about that Joe guy with his blurry butt pics? The guy is no hunter and wants to survive in the Arctic with those traps only??

Last edited:
This whole interview thing was stupid. If they really wanted to insert that guy somewhere in the show, they could have come up with smarter ideas. It was an unnecessary spoiler and didn’t really add anything to the story. Maybe just an opportunity for the producers to sell more commercials in between??
Seems like a lot of "reality" shows are doing it now. Maybe it's a formula that they know once they've got a following the zombies will just watch whatever filler they chuck in there. I'd imagine content is harder and harder to find these days with covid.

Seems like a lot of "reality" shows are doing it now. Maybe it's a formula that they know once they've got a following the zombies will just watch whatever filler they chuck in there. I'd imagine content is harder and harder to find these days with covid.
You’re right. It certainly felt like the idiotic Zoom meetings with my clients where nothing comes out of hem. But people get to bill their hours and get paid. :D

OK so after reading post yesterday and still not seeing where some disappeared to I was intrigued. So last night I lost 30 mins of life that I will never get back and started to watched. I still feel the same, fake skits, pre planned must do scenarios and fake stuff. Loose your fire started, build half log building and other stuff. I am not fooled and will NOT be watching any more. Sorry but there must be lots who like as ratings seam OK. Just not for me. Back to Wild TV.

HM

I don’t think it was all that pre-planned and faked. I’d say the fishing line wrapped around the tree was purposely placed there. And the half boat in the middle of the woods was probably no accident.

the one thing that I think was faked was throwing the rock and killing the squirrel. But who knows, maybe he got lucky

Just got back from holiday and boy was I glad I had that recorded. It's nice to know that History Channel isn't softening the kill scenes at all :eek:. I call him for the win. That stone house is better than most new builds in the Valley.

Just got back from holiday and boy was I glad I had that recorded. It's nice to know that History Channel isn't softening the kill scenes at all :eek:. I call him for the win. That stone house is better than most new builds in the Valley.

It as a bit hard to watch

That was a crazy scene. Just watched it last night. If it was real survival I'm totally OK with it. When its for entertainment/TV show it doesn't sit too well with me. But in saying that, I'm still gonna watch.

Agreed that was pretty crazy, and surprised they showed it all. But they are truly in a survival situation even if its for the show, so all bets are off. Waiting to see if a black bear is next on the hit list :eek:

Roland is a hard butt. He knows way more about survival than the other contestants. My money is on him.
PS pass the brains please.

Roland is a hard butt. He knows way more about survival than the other contestants. My money is on him.
PS pass the brains please.
I think the face cream part he was just showing off.

Well down to 4. And did anyone else notice anything about the interviews at the end of the show? One of them was not like the other, makes me think of that person wins.. anyone else pickup on it?

Well down to 4. And did anyone else notice anything about the interviews at the end of the show? One of them was not like the other, makes me think of that person wins.. anyone else pickup on it?
I'm trying to not read into it. But yes there's certainly a difference in their moods.

My wife and I have a bet on who wins and I think we are both correct. We picked our winners after the first two episodes. There can be multiple winners for this season

two more episodes. Should be good

i think the big boy from alaska is gonna win but i’m mad impressed by the two women !
Seems like he’s the guy whose place burns down so I don’t know about that. He definitely is the most prepared with food, but no shelter and cold weather are an endgame

Back