Alone season 6...

That was a tough place and the conditions they endured made it one of the toughest seasons. Noniya was one tough girl. You want to see what our forefathers looked like 200 yrs ago. Watch that last episode, cold, hungry, dirty, beat down and yet very determined to persevere

The way they were setting it up I honestly thought Jordan was gonna get pulled with all that food. He fell into that same mind set that guy did a few seasons ago. He caught that big lake trout and did not even eat it just put it up in his stash. Was complain how he needed it for fat and then just never ate it.

Interesting the mind set people go into out their.

The way they were setting it up I honestly thought Jordan was gonna get pulled with all that food. He fell into that same mind set that guy did a few seasons ago. He caught that big lake trout and did not even eat it just put it up in his stash. Was complain how he needed it for fat and then just never ate it.

Interesting the mind set people go into out their.
The production and editing is good. They can make you think whatever they want.

The production and editing is good. They can make you think whatever they want.

They also put a note saying home much he needed to eat to maintain his body weight. He was just not eating enough of what he had. He was in the mind set that he needed that food to last to January.

Do you eat what you have and let your body store the fat? or do you ration it?

They also put a note saying home much he needed to eat to maintain his body weight. He was just not eating enough of what he had. He was in the mind set that he needed that food to last to January.

Do you eat what you have and let your body store the fat? or do you ration it?
I'd ration it... because I'm fat.

Great season, I figured Jordan may get pulled as well due to lack of fats. Then he made that net from paracord and caught that lake trout. One determined man.

I was definitely happy to see him win but big props to Woniya too, she did awesome and built the best shelter in my opinion.

Back