Alone season 6...

Well they also eluded to the fact that he was slurping them out of a dirty plastic bag that he found. Not sure if that was just the producers doing a bit of foreshadowing there.

Reminds me of the guy from last season that used to cry every time he killed something. If he is freaking out now about a squirrel, imagine what he'll be like in a month or two. The guy has the best shelter so far.

It will be interesting to see how long they last in -40 conditions. The four we saw did not seem to be in a hurry to build a shelter. Does anyone know where the base camp is? Just guessing it might be Plummers lodge.

They're on the east end of Great Slave Lake.

If the shelters aren't improved no ones going to make it to long no matter how much food there is. Some of the clothing looks pretty light for the low temperatures they are going to have coming. I wonder how the rescue crew is going to get to them if someone taps when the lake starts to freeze up.

Too bad about Nikki from Echo Bay getting pulled for weight loss. She had a tough go right from the beginning but it seemed like she still was very disappointed when they pulled her.

Too bad about Nikki from Echo Bay getting pulled for weight loss. She had a tough go right from the beginning but it seemed like she still was very disappointed when they pulled her.
I thought she might finally be sorting her stuff out but no doubt she is a knowledgeable and tough woman, just a bit accident prone!

Jordan killing the wolverine with a bow and a hatchet deserves the win ......what a killing machine. Never mess with a wolverine

well, if you are here and didn't watch, sorry on the spoiler but you should know better! ha Glad to see it play out the way it did with Jordan taking it - will make people 2nd guess the whole come in fat and survive doing nothing trick from prior seasons. While he had a few ups and downs, he absolutely slayed out there and this guy damn impressed! I mean even on his last day he was pulling out huge pike. All hail king Jordan! Great season.

I agree D25.Jordan was a frickin' beast!One tough hombre that's for sure.He deserved the win.Congrats to him and his family.That kind of payday can be life changing if you play your cards right.

Ya he killed it out there, when he bagged that moose I had him picked for the win, definitely deserved it!

Ya he killed it out there, when he bagged that moose I had him picked for the win, definitely deserved it!

I hated seeing that moose suffer as long as it did. but if i was in his shoes i probably would have done the same thing ( what else are you gonna do ) what impressed me about him was how chill he was.. no panic even when it got real. and he was smart enough to know even though he had heaps of moose meat he needed more fat to metabolize it. so he started fishing. for fishy fat

Back