Alone season 6...

From past series I suspect they feature short term contestants in early episodes. Here’s hoping Nikki proves me wrong. Looking forward to tonight’s episode.

Easy to criticize from my couch I know but.... Just finished saying out loud "don't cut towards yourself", seconds later Nikki cuts herself. Then the guy with the muskrat finishes skinning it and puts his knife down on a log. Ive done that too many times when hunting and found me buying a new knife shortly after. Good show so far.

Easy to criticize from my couch I know but.... Just finished saying out loud "don't cut towards yourself", seconds later Nikki cuts herself. Then the guy with the muskrat finishes skinning it and puts his knife down on a log. Ive done that too many times when hunting and found me buying a new knife shortly after. Good show so far.
Niki cut herself pretty deep hope she is keeps it clean or that will be a game ender. Was really impressed with Donnys shelter tho wow.. too bad he got the scoots from that tasty muskrat

I yelled at her too, then boom, cut! Was it just me or when they panned to the muskrat scraps when he was finished eating did they look way undercooked in by the spine?

About 2:17 in, looks raw!

I almost barfed just seeing that muskrat skinned out yuk, Too bad cause Donny had the best shelter built up i thought he was a contender for sure , I can’t wait till next episode to see if nikki’s barrel barge helps her catch fish. Show is getting pretty good.

I almost barfed just seeing that muskrat skinned out yuk, Too bad cause Donny had the best shelter built up i thought he was a contender for sure , I can’t wait till next episode to see if nikki’s barrel barge helps her catch fish. Show is getting pretty good.

I thought the barrel raft was the girl from Sask.? Good luck pushing it out against the wind was my first thought.

Still shocked at how little work has been done on some of the shelters “Winter is coming” lol

the shelters this year are less then impressive and for a season where its the coldests this is very surprising.
Donny had the best shelter by far i thought, tough break for him tho.. thought he was a marine.. What happened to improvise adapt and overcome? Kinda comes down to Family has too come before money anyday .

Donny had the best shelter by far i thought, tough break for him tho.. thought he was a marine.. What happened to improvise adapt and overcome? Kinda comes down to Family has too come before money anyday .

yeah the people with young kids are kinda crazy for doing this.

Do you think that lady did the best thing with that drum? I was thinking wood stove when i saw it

No harm in trying, a better effort than the guy eating the muskrat. My guess is he picked up some bacteria when he was gutting it.

they showed a preview of more people throwing up last episode and also they showed lots of people this season not boiling water.

they showed a preview of more people throwing up last episode and also they showed lots of people this season not boiling water.
Episode three showed a few of the unfeatured characters so far , the one guy on the edge of the burn did pretty good on the rabbits , day 13 few people collecting some good food, trout, grouse, squirrel.. nobody tapped that episode.

was cool to seeing snears be effective and catch stuff. Have not seen that much in other years. The drum fishing device is still not producing.

Back