Alone New Season

casper5280

Crew Member
The new season of Alone starts tonight.

Cool new twist I think, after watching the show last night I noticed that they are calling it ALONE Lost and Found.

Wicked Salmon got the call again this year to operate the rescue boats for season 4, pumped about that.

The new concept I think is quit interesting, the hike that these contestants have to do to find their partner is no cake walk I can tell you that. Not sure how many of you have tried just walking through the bush up here on the north end of Vancouver Island but it's not easy, let alone packing camera gear and filming yourself, having to set up and tear down camp every day, find food, water, build fire and trying to stay on course all during the nastiest months of the year.

I'm very much looking forward to seeing how they all make out, who meets up with each other and how the survive together.

Hope all of you enjoy the show.

Cheers

I too shall watch with interest after watching the preview last night.

My hat's off to all those who participate for sure.

Tough gig.

Take care.

Regardless of who wins they have will have a tough time beating last years group. That group was a very tough group, 70 plus days. I think the guy with the new kid will be one of the early ones to leave as he was already worried about missing his kids. I wasn't sure we saw them all last night or not, anyway can't wait for the season to get underway. Nice too that they are back on the Island.

Thanks for the heads up @casper5280
Had no idea the season was starting, glad the PVR picked it up!
Looking forward to it being back on the island!

Thanks for the heads up @casper5280
Had no idea the season was starting, glad the PVR picked it up!
Looking forward to it being back on the island!
Could only get the PVR to find 1 to record. Can you let me know the day/time/hr you found it for a series recording? Thanks!

The "making the cut: Season 4" is on tomorrow at 11, 8, 2pm and 11am. The season starts June 16@7, 9, 10pm Just going by what the PVR says

Last edited:
Cool new twist I think, after watching the show last night I noticed that they are calling it ALONE Lost and Found.

Wicked Salmon got the call again this year to operate the rescue boats for season 4, pumped about that.

The new concept I think is quit interesting, the hike that these contestants have to do to find their partner is no cake walk I can tell you that. Not sure how many of you have tried just walking through the bush up here on the north end of Vancouver Island but it's not easy, let alone packing camera gear and filming yourself, having to set up and tear down camp every day, find food, water, build fire and trying to stay on course all during the nastiest months of the year.

I'm very much looking forward to seeing how they all make out, who meets up with each other and how the survive together.

Hope all of you enjoy the show.

Cheers
Awesome Wade, was stoked to see your boats again. @BearCove

Guy

I can't believe the kids bail on the first day. To bad about his ankle and i'm sure he will get razzed for being out so quick

Forget the names but the kid didn't last 24 hrs. His bro was really pissed. The husband and wife team are good. She had a really good shelter built the first night. Early money goes on them but the teaser trailers show enough to keep us guessing right to the end of the season. Watching the hikers bushwack their way reminds me why I road hunt. These guys are used to walking in the park like hardwoods back east. Welcome to salal country. Hard to keep on a bearing when you can only see 100 yds ahead and have to climb over dead falls.

I said to my buddy the kids would be first, buy not the first couple hours. Lol. It sure looked like his brother was pissed. Yes, my money is on the husband and wife team. There in a nice level spot and she has a killer shelter, now if her husband can just find her they will be in good shape. Was wondering if the runners are just given a compass heading to where their partner is or just have to find them? The one guy what was dropped off in the swamp has some tough hiking to do. Can't wait till next week.

Last edited:
Be interesting to see how the other 4 groups are looking in terms of location.
The husband and wife with their background could be in it for a bit of a haul.
I'm not gonna place my bet until I see all the teams in action.

So far , more animals have been encountered. The wolf was cool...next week should be good

Could someone post a link so I could watch last weeks season premiere..

Back