All Things COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone made a tough decision.
ETBX3rLXgAEmjbY

Just did my regular Superstore pickup order and there's no availability until Monday :(. Looks like I'll have to break quarantine to grab some eggs. Just got home from Palm Springs and the cupboards are bare. Lots of smoked fish in the freezer...

We have merged a couple of threads into this one so we limit the conversation around the Corona Virus to one area. We also edited the thread title slightly to acknowledge what the content reflects. Any discussion of politics that will derail the main focus of the thread will be deleted immediately as it always ends in an endless debate that solves nothing.

Brian
You missed the whole point of my thread thanks for the sensor though you rock dude

Just did my regular Superstore pickup order and there's no availability until Monday :(. Looks like I'll have to break quarantine to grab some eggs. Just got home from Palm Springs and the cupboards are bare. Lots of smoked fish in the freezer...
My buddies were sending photos of the empty shelves of superstore today. It was crazy. Phoned save-on from work and they said no point in ordering online because everything is gone. I went to a small buylow on my way home from work and they had everything including TP.

You missed the whole point of my thread thanks for the sensor though you rock dude

Got your point completely and did not censor, remove or edit any of the content from the thread you started. We simply merged into this thread, as stated, to avoid having numerous threads on the same topic. Now back to talking about the Corona Virus here and fishing related topics everywhere else!

Last edited:

I did ‘fact check’ to a degree. Tomas Pueyo seem legitimate.

Some graphs are from JAMA Network (Journal of the American Medical Association) others his own analysis of gathered information.

”.

This is why GOOGLE is asking employees to work from home...

https://medium.com/@tomaspueyo/coronavirus-act-today-or-people-will-die-f4d3d9cd99ca

--

Blue-Line Solutions

"Where effort pays off!"

Strategy Development and Leadership Performance

Wow that is one of the best write ups I have seen...

Got your point completely and did not sensor, remove or edit any of the content from the thread you started. We simply merged into this thread, as stated, to avoid having numerous threads on the same topic. Now back to talking about the Corona Virus here and fishing related topics everywhere else!

censor.

Got your point completely and did not censor, remove or edit any of the content from the thread you started. We simply merged into this thread, as stated, to avoid having numerous threads on the same topic. Now back to talking about the Corona Virus here and fishing related topics everywhere else!
Ok, thanks , my mistake for thinking I was censored when u "merged" my thread into an unrelated thread. Again sorry !

Ok, thanks , my mistake for thinking I was censored when u "merged" my thread into an unrelated thread. Again sorry !

Dude...... this is a corona virus thread now. No idea what 'your' thread was about ... asking if we were stockpiling or something but the
answers and questions are likely a lot different from a week ago.

The point is we are in a very different place than we were a week or two ago. A very different place. And we will be in a different (likely not better) place a week from now. It has nothing to do with your thread.
I joked about this virus being a non issue...but that was wrong. This is a big deal, medically and otherwise.

There is a worldwide pandemic. The markets are free falling. Countries are shutting down borders. And, we as a country are just barely in the beginning stages of what is going to come.

As you know, there are a LOT of countries that are on full lockdown and quarantine. Lockdown means people don't leave their house unless they have a pass or are part of the relevant workforce and are allowed to go to work.
Knowingly infected people are going to jail for up to 12 years in Italy.
It appears as though the world is going from all the freedoms we enjoyed to Martial Law (suspension of rights) in a matter of a month..
What will historians say when they look back at 2020?

If you are low on Toilet Paper and have a hard time finding any, remember forum members that we are boaters and boats and RV's use a special kind of toilet paper that breaks down easily to protect the specialized head systems in out boats and RV's. I was out today and could not find any of the Reg. TP but picked up 12 roles of the specialized Boat and RV Paper and it works just the same. You know where to look for it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back