All Things COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, BC health continues to downplay this issue whenever possible.

Next for instance - There was a dental conference in Vancouver a few days ago, an attendee tested positive for Corona. 14,000 plus people attended the conference and then left to the four winds .....

BC Health's response: “As long as participants of the conference remain healthy and do not develop symptoms, there is no need to self-isolate and they should continue with their usual daily activities,” Vancouver Coastal Health said in a statement.

https://globalnews.ca/news/6667404/...onvention-centre-tests-positive-for-covid-19/

Seems to me a damn near guaranteed method to ensure the Genie is out of the bottle...

Nog

Hospitals have 2 beds per 1000 Canadians. That’s a worry. The US has 29m illegals. Likely scared to get tested and hence potential transmitters of Covus19. Pandemics don’t respect borders. We’ll likely mirror image the US experience. We better hope the US gets it **** together cause it doesn’t appear we have

Why not get ahead of this and close schools and universities instead of waiting for more people to get sick, stop flights from infected countrys or we can wait till it's too late then do it.

Why not get ahead of this and close schools and universities instead of waiting for more people to get sick, stop flights from infected countrys or we can wait till it's too late then do it.

like said in rogan podcast shutting schools down can actually have a negative effect

Do you remember?

: Meanwhile, don’t forget, ’cause I’m sure everybody has, swine flu outbreak 2009, 2010, right here, United States of America, 60 million Americans infected. Do you remember any talk about running out of hospital beds? Were we gonna run out of IV saline solution? Were we gonna run out of masks? Sixty million Americans infected with the swine flu. Think pigs running everywhere if you have to, however you have to visualize this, 300,000 hospitalized.

We’re nowhere near 300,000 hospitalized with coronavirus. I mean, we’re not even close to it. In fact, worldwide we don’t even have 300,000 cases, worldwide, of the coronavirus. Three hundred thousand hospitalized in the United States alone. You don’t even remember it.

very few children have got Coronavirus according to disease expert on rogans podcast
I know you're trying to help but if your going to repeat something that was in that video then it's up to you to get it right. Watch this short version of the podcast and the important part is at the 9:30 mark. Yes kids get the virus too and are little virus factories if you ever had one. Something to look forward to even though.

Last edited:
Do you remember?

: Meanwhile, don’t forget, ’cause I’m sure everybody has, swine flu outbreak 2009, 2010, right here, United States of America, 60 million Americans infected. Do you remember any talk about running out of hospital beds? Were we gonna run out of IV saline solution? Were we gonna run out of masks? Sixty million Americans infected with the swine flu. Think pigs running everywhere if you have to, however you have to visualize this, 300,000 hospitalized.

We’re nowhere near 300,000 hospitalized with coronavirus. I mean, we’re not even close to it. In fact, worldwide we don’t even have 300,000 cases, worldwide, of the coronavirus. Three hundred thousand hospitalized in the United States alone. You don’t even remember it.

Oh for the love of God.... Just stop it you old fool. Don't get you medical advice from Rush Limbaugh. Yes I know you did a copy past from his website. That's standard practice from knowing you for 15 years.

Sorry @Admin but this old man is a danger to us all and has lost a credibility a long time ago.

My mother in-law worked in a care home during the swine flue. It was the worst she ever seen, 15 people died in one month in her small ward.

If you can’t put your kids in school then you got to put them in day care
Do you have 2 in school? If so I would start with a "Plan B" for after March 16 spring break. If things go sideways that's when I would expect them closing schools.

Heard through the grapevine Ontario is likely to announce an additional 2-week public school closure tagged onto the end of their upcoming 2-week spring break. I guess we’ll see.

Cheers!

Ukee

Heard through the grapevine Ontario is likely to announce an additional 2-week public school closure tagged onto the end of their upcoming 2-week spring break. I guess we’ll see.

Cheers!

Ukee
That’s mainstream news now. Wouldn’t surprise me if bc were to follow suit.

Do you remember? blah blah blah...

Classic. He calls out the Dems for politicizing this, and then spend the entire rest of the rant politicizing the pandemic. Now who else does that all the time... Anyway sorry off-topic.

We were off to Disneyland on Sunday, then to watch the Jazz and Lakers. Not any more. Anyone got some toilet paper to spare? I just ran out.

Last edited:
From your favorite site, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_flu_pandemic

It’s so sad to see that you always go to the same old stuff about people who disagree with you.

Oh for the love of God.... Just stop it you old fool. Don't get you medical advice from Rush Limbaugh. Yes I know you did a copy past from his website. That's standard practice from knowing you for 15 years.

Sorry @Admin but this old man is a danger to us all and has lost a credibility a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back