All Things COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with NOG, not stockpiling for COVID19 but prepared and ready to keep what I have worked dam hard my whole life for..... Wont be like no TV zombie crap.....COVID 19 is the media way of keeping themselves in jobs. In the same sentence they say don't create hysteria they then glamorize/sensationalize the whole story. How many Canadians die annually from the annual flu??? Do hope that nothing effects my 3 month summer in Africa.

HM

Yes. Toilet paper 9mm and 45 cal.

I get it .... o_O
ESeRlqDUcAAbb3Q

I don't know if this is related to COVID19 or not, but saw this kid (late teens to twenties) with a mask on his face while sucking on an E
Cigarette - looked pretty funny to me. Maybe he knows something.

My deep freeze is always stocked whats not in there is in the lakes around the country side. Cold storage has the last summers preserves and potatoes and some vegetables from our garden. Never an issue around my place,, we wouldn’t know the difference if it all shut down tomorrow, just be another day.

I’m not stockpiling but did buy an extra pack of TP when I finally found it after going to 3 stores.
I’m trying to convince my wife that I need to stockpile some beer.

this whole virus has been blown so far out of proportion its ridiculous! if you feel sick stay home, its like the common flu unless your over 60+ and have a compromised immune system in which case you should seek medical attention.

The only with this thing I am watching, and everyone should too is how it effects business. If you own a business really pay attention.

Already seeing shifts in tourism on island, and it has been really weird. Many early travelers from around Canada taking holidays here already. You don't see that very often. BC rely on tourism and without the lack of Asian tourists and possible European travelers it could get interesting. Companies not prepared for that are going to struggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back