**ALL SOLD**4 SALE LUCKY LOUIE PLUGS

nootkaassassin

New Old Stock plugs in blister packs. Not sure on the date I am guessing 80’s vintage. The last of the Louie’s as Grizzly Tackle acquired Lucky Louie.The plugs are stamped Grizzly Lucky Louie and all appear to glow in size 5.

Asking $22 a Plug...Would consider entertaining offers on the group.
DE4CADCA-8747-453B-9067-A941A683842A.jpeg 4F887210-506B-40EF-9A6F-D90010E7C6E8.jpeg

What's ;left??? I am red/green colorblind, but I can see that the first 2 might be pink or red, and then 3 green (?) and the last two kinda bronze with long stripe behind eye???
What do you recommend for Sekiu/Port Angeles in the Strait???????

Kalli, the first 2 plugs are light blue back with a slightly darker blue thin stripe down the spine. Next top 3 plugs are lime green belly with darker green back with another dark thin stripe down the spine.Bottom left plug is the same color as the first 2. Last 2 plugs on the bottom row are cream belly with darker green back with a darker thin stripe down the spine.There is also a thin reddish stripe running partway down the side. Buddy calls it army truck. All plugs glow and still have around 2 of each color left.

All blister pack plugs sold. Have a couple hundred original Louie’s in wood and plastic with boxes in various sizes. If interested please PM. Thanks

Back