Alberta Big Game Draws

IronNoggin

Alberta's Big Game Draws are due in by MIDNIGHT (Alberta Time) TONIGHT!
Just a head's up for anyone interested...

Yesterday was a bit of a whirlwind of activity in this regard!
Coordinating all the various possible draws between three Alberta Hosts, with a couple of BC Hunters (with varying levels of priority), getting a new BC hunter online from the WIN card forward, and cutting another BC hunter right out of the loop (don't ask :rolleyes:) took a lot more hours than anyone would have guessed. Phone bill is going to be a tad hefty methinks, but Hey, they are IN THERE!! ;)

Best of Luck to all applying over there!!

Cheers,
Nog

Ours were all in first day as usual. There's my 3 sons and I that coordinate our draws and rotate our moose draws to ensure we get at least one tag a year. The zone we moose hunt in one can usually get a tag every second year the 3rd year garunteed. We are priority 4 on one of ours this year so it's a lock. The rest, cow elk, mule deer antelope we just 999'd them again. We have 3 cow elk priority sitting at 11 lol. Could get anyplace in the province on those, have to do that one of these years. Mulies we are getting up there again, I think we are all around 5-7 Antelope maybe next year we will put in for a couple and do two more the year after.

Back