Ace Line Hauler Max Torque - New with 1 year Warranty

sir-vivor

I have this NEWAce.jpg and NEVER USED Ace Line Hauler Max Torque for Sale with 1 year Warranty

$590 Firm

or

Trade for a MR3 Islander Reel

PM me if your interested.

I've never had a fuse go either but also don't have the max torque. And I have worked that thing hard. In theory you should up your wire size if you're going to a bigger fuse, Blue sea has a chart for that if you need to know which one.

I have the max torque and haven't swapped my 30A fuses but I think that would be a good idea and I'm going to so it preemptively. To date I haven't blown any 30A fuses.

I run two round traps with around 12 pounds of extra weight (per trap) on one string. My max torque blew both Scotty inline 30 amp fuses first time out. Switched out to 40 amp fuses and never had a problem. There is not an internal fuse on the Ace, you need to change out the 30 amp inline fuses that came with your downriggers. This is what is recommended by the technician at Ace.

I have a separate power point for my puller. But now I just realised why I have to keep changing my 20 amp fuses that run back to the scotty's.

Switch to 30amp for the riggers outlet and you’ll be fine.
It's part of the original wiring so I'm assuming I'll have to confirm my wire sizing first or perhaps just run new wires.

It's part of the original wiring so I'm assuming I'll have to confirm my wire sizing first or perhaps just run new wires.
When I did mine, I just replaced the wire from the fuse to the scotty outlet with bigger gauge. Just measure the length and buy some from a credible marine store. Took me 20 mins to replace mine and never have had any issues after that.

Back