A message from the Sport Fishing Institute. Everyone please read

In order to protect fish, we need to protect fish habitat. The conservatives, back in 2012 completely dismantled the fisheries act. The liberals have since then improved fish habitat and revamped the fisheries act. A vote for the conservatives likely won't amount to more fish in your freezer this year; but it will amount to less fish for ALL OF US in years to come. I'm not voting liberal, but I sure as hell am not voting conservative either. Hopefully, a few of you begin to understand how harmful a conservative government would be for our fish; if they were elected.

While this is somewhat true, I find it also amazing that the provincial goverment always gets left out of the equation.

Why does the provincial goverment need to be forced by the feds to do the right thing for our local habitat??? IT is well within the provincial government's right to protect fish habitat.

Last edited:
N
Your only commenting because you feel guilty for your choice. I hope the entire island goes conservative. But it won't happen because we like to elect parties that will never form governments here. Anyways good for you guys that you voted anyway. Greens will take Vic and Nanaimo and the NDP rest.

To be honest the election will most likely get decided out east anyway. Like I said island is famous for voting people that will never form a government. Then we ***** for 4 years that we have no say.
No guilt here.
Fool me once... shame on you.
fool me twice... shame on me.

I feel very comfortable that I spent a lot of time educating my self on all issues and exercised my right to vote for what I felt was best.

Back