80's Evinrude 25 hp Motors

Alex_c

I have 3 motors for sale. One is complete, but needs a motor mount, previous owner told me it ran although I have not tested. It looks to be a fresh water only engine, and the powerhead is clean and corrosion free. One was running strong but is missing a cylinder head and lower unit (parts motor for my old boat) Both are rope start/long leg. The other is Johnson with electric start and a charging unit. It sat in a field but the starter/stator and some other parts should be good. There are definitely enough parts here to make a working motor without too much trouble, one probably just needs a motor mount and leg oil changed, maybe a carb clean. One cowling in good condition, one fair and one poor. I believe there are 2 props there, but definitely one in good shape. I was going to use for a project but plans changed, and I don't have time to put the pieces together for a working motor. Includes remote. Asking $350 for everything. They are kinda buried in my garage but if you really need pics I'll see what I can do.

Back