80 Tons of salmon

Does anyone really think anything will happen to them?? Usually catch and release, expect them back next season. Hate to say but the Chinese are one of the BIGGEST organized poachers in the world. A walk around many outdoor markets has opened my eyes to "how can they sell that". Shark fin soup at most restaurants, among other world crisis species you can order. Maybe Coast Guard target practice would eventually stop this high sea's theft. Chinese commercial poaching has recently gotten so bad in Namibia that the Namib Gov issued a letter to China with threat of eviction for all Chinese from their country if current poaching continues. China had not answered last time I checked.

Its even here in Canada, last fall on way home, hotel mid mainland, owner asked what I hunted, told him G-bear, explained to me how eating bear gall bladder stops him from having any hangover after a night of hard drinking, told him he was crazy nuts, but he insisted its a medical miracle. How can one dispute such craziness????? Total shame for wildlife but a whole country believes these things.

HM

Back