• Thread starter Deleted member 8461
  • Start date
I will share a picture when I get home,, So far it has caught a dog fish trolling at 3 knots, a seagull while setting back, two chinook grills at the same time and some decent size feeder chinooks.

Lots of ways to accomplish this. There are special sized gum puckies to catch the spacing, or use two cuttlefish gum puckies, or use 4 to 6 8mm or 10mm beads to reach the desired spacing.

Or put a bead in the head with a broken off tooth pick pushed in it beside the line. This makes the hook position within the hootchie adjustable and works the same as the tension tooth pick in a teaser head. I always rig them with one single hook attached to a small swivel and place the hook as far back as possible without any of it showing out the back of the hootchie.

Very well...I can troll them on their own or behind a flasher or dodger, but I prefer a PAL #2 or #3 dodger. Luhr Jensen or Gibbs dodgers will work too but the PAL seems to be preferred by the fish that I get.
still have a few of the old PAL dodgers from when I used to fish with my uncle at Otter Point. That was his go-to set up with a Rhys Davis super strip in a minnow teaser head

I don’t have a picture but Yamshita oa12r. Is unbelievable everywhere !! Run behind a blue double mirror Flasher and hang on lol!!!

Tight lines
Billydoo

I don’t have a picture but Yamshita oa12r. Is unbelievable everywhere !! Run behind a blue double mirror Flasher and hang on
Someone working at Harbour Chandler last week recommended that one to me.

OAL12R-e1523203518566.jpg

Back