60+ ISIS Fighters Allowed To Reurn To Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy is this thread dark.
I'm not surprised because of how the political discourse has evolved over the last decade or so.
For some of you that posted or "liked" some of the posts to be clear.....
I think the term you're looking for is extrajudicial executions.
Sometimes bad things need to be done in order to keep worse things from happening.

History is not kind to those ideas.....

Last edited:
Absolutely nothing in there describes an obligation which prevents us from engaging combatants and killing them. This is exactly how all of our allies are actively hunting their citizens who are fighting on behalf of ISIS, without getting prosecuted for war crimes.

Did you genuinely not know that?

You should maybe read the link you posted. Enemy combatants in an armed conflict can be fired on freely, regardless of whether they present a specific imminent threat.

These are enemy combatants. We have no duty to avoid killing them. They should not have been repatriated. They should have been killed in battle, just like everyone else is doing.

When you're talking about overseas then....
Hunt them down and kill them doesn't give you much wiggle room if they decide to surrender. I'm confident that our military has learned the lessons of the past and will conduct themselves in a professional manner.

When talking about them here in Canada then hunting them down to kill them is just wrong. They have every right to due process. If they resist arrest and we get into a gunfight.... I have not problem with an outcome that they come up dead.

Think they gave up due process when they bought a plane ticket and left the country to become a terrorist let alone burning their passports and videos of propaganda. This pathetic government we have is shining a light on its alright to be a terrorist ‘ don’t worry son it’s ok now for you to come home we will rehabilitate you’. It’s an out right joke. Scary world we are living in especially with all the recent terrorist attacks in our own country by so called ‘ Canadians’. Due process is not an option put a bullet in their head save tax payers the headaches and dollars.

Michael Day, a retired lieutenant-general and former commander of Canada’s special forces, is sceptical about Trudeau’s emphasis on persuading jihadists to let go of the terrorist ideology.

“Having profiled these gents for many, many years, (the idea) that everyone is suitable, let alone able, to be reintegrated is absurd,” he said.

Ya Think???

http://nationalpost.com/opinion/joh...fighters-while-we-put-our-hope-in-counselling

Sheesh!!
Nog

GLG, maybe a little melodramatic man, but i get your point about angry mobs.

Thing is, they have brought the battlefield here, around an attack a week in Western cities around the world (gets a collective shrug nowadays), so I think these guys are combat enemies and we just shipped them behind our lines. All expenses paid no doubt.

Every culture seems to be able to come to the West and flourish, except one. So im done with this fascination our leftist leaders have with forcing this culture on us.

A society without boundaries. How long will we last??? Clifford Robert Olsen admits to killing 11 children and we say thats okay Bob, we can help you get back into society!!! Same thing, really. These scum always knew this would happen.

I am from the US. This does not sound good. Sounds almost as stupid as allowing most anybody to buy several AR15's & 1000's go rounds of ammo without raising any flags.
Think about it.

I own several ARs and thousands of rounds of ammo.

Am I as big a risk as allowing actual sadistic sex-slave-trafficking murderous terrorists into the country?

Because I don't feel like I'm quite as horrific as that. In fact I feel like there's almost no inanimate object one can own that's quite as bad as being a torturing psychopathic murderer. Maybe I've just lost sight of just how bad I am.

On the other hand, knowing who we're letting in, I definitely don't regret those purchases.

Let this one stay so people could get it off their chest that the decision by government was not a good one, but now it is heading into discussion we are just not interested in having on a fishing forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back