60 fish a night

G

Graham

60 fish a night. thats how many steelies the natives are netting in the cowichan estuary! not only are they taking from the cowwy but also the koksilah! this is disgusting, why wont our government grow a spine.

I don't think the Cowwy has ever had 60 steelies return, only 5 and they were all 14lbs. acording to the guides.

I don't think the Cowwy has ever had 60 steelies return, only 5 and they were all 14lbs. acording to the guides.

quote:
where is your source coming? We need to make a stand this is B.S.

a reliable one from the VI Trout Hatchery.

I'm all for taking action, i just dont know what can be done. the COs, DFO and the band obviously know this has been going on.
with this high water hopefully they cant set their nets and some fish can sneak past.

quote:

I'm all for taking action, i just dont know what can be done. the COs, DFO and the band obviously know this has been going on.
with this high water hopefully they cant set their nets and some fish can sneak past.

quote:

quote:

Did they just not finish a lucrative salmon harvest.. Too the tribe, leave the poor bast**ds alone. My understanding is that the honorable Paul Martin has no intentions of adhering to the ongoing problems facing these unfortunate streams until he can bail the liberals outta their legislative fiasco with the issues of organized crime and so forth.. F&*king hilarious.. That should put another wack of guys up on the Stamp... Let er rip!!-the dirtdog

Did they just not finish a lucrative salmon harvest.. Too the tribe, leave the poor bast**ds alone. My understanding is that the honorable Paul Martin has no intentions of adhering to the ongoing problems facing these unfortunate streams until he can bail the liberals outta their legislative fiasco with the issues of organized crime and so forth.. F&*king hilarious.. That should put another wack of guys up on the Stamp... Let er rip!!-the dirtdog

Back