542 campion

Island Fish Lifter

Ready to go. Got a bigger boat,need this one gone. I’m trying to upload photos but not happening. Text me for photos 250 203 1830

I was chatting with him. It’ll go soon but I won’t be making the trip to Alberni

This bad boy is sold and not to me, as I couldn’t make it up island till tomorrow. Goes to show you guys if a good deal comes up and it’s not in your town, you better be prepared to buy it sight unseen.
Congrats to IFL for the sale.

This bad boy is sold and not to me, as I couldn’t make it up island till tomorrow. Goes to show you guys if a good deal comes up and it’s not in your town, you better be prepared to buy it sight unseen.
Congrats to IFL for the sale.

I guess it depends on how long the 22 year old motor last and if you have money to replace it. otherwise you might end up with a nice looking 10k lawn ordinate till you have funds to repower.

just the boat alone seemed like a great deal and well maintain tho someone is very happy out their.

I considered that. Still for a nice hull and brand new power puts you into the low 20’s still.
Boat shopping is a lot of tough choices and some luck it seems.

It was a very nice boat. I looked at it a few months ago when he posted it on this forum. Totally forgot about it till he posted it again. Kicking myself. Was planning on going there this evening but he sold it this morning.
Congrats again IFL on selling your boat.

The hunt continues....

what did it end up going for? he had it for sale months ago and i’m shocked it didn’t go then. it seemed hella cheap

Back