52 Assorted Flashers

profisher

I'm cleaning out my garage because I know it won't be long before I have to fit a 65 Mustang in there along with my Motorbike. Some of the clutter has to go.....so sorting through the stuff that is more of a collection than useful or going to be used. These are assorted used and some new and most are commercial grade with ball bearing swivels front and back. I want them bought as a package not selling individually or pick and choose. $100 for the lot which is under $2 each. Not all of them fit into the photo. flashers.jpg

Victoria

I'm cleaning out my garage because I know it won't be long before I have to fit a 65 Mustang in there along with my Motorbike. Some of the clutter has to go.....so sorting through the stuff that is more of a collection than useful or going to be used. These are assorted used and some new and most are commercial grade with ball bearing swivels front and back. I want them bought as a package not selling individually or pick and choose. $100 for the lot which is under $2 each. Not all of them fit into the photo. View attachment 58090

Looks to me as a killer deal ..I know that Profisher takes care of his stuff gents :)

Anyone needing to make dummy sockeye chains, u need these . One chain costs ya 100 bucks you could get these and string 5 or 6 together and make 6-10 ...wish I lived on the island (another fricken reason) I'd be all over these for $100 ...good deal here for sure

I will take em if you can ship them.
I'm in the Kootenays
Will pay shipping of course.
Let me know thanks

I'll take them, (If you can't work out shipping with Kelly TEE) PM me and we can arrange a pick up at your convenience.

I'm cleaning out my garage because I know it won't be long before I have to fit a 65 Mustang in there along with my Motorbike. Some of the clutter has to go.....so sorting through the stuff that is more of a collection than useful or going to be used. These are assorted used and some new and most are commercial grade with ball bearing swivels front and back. I want them bought as a package not selling individually or pick and choose. $100 for the lot which is under $2 each. Not all of them fit into the photo. View attachment 58090

They have sold.

The 6 betsys alone would pry a $100 bill out of some guys hands

Back