5 Tube Rocket Launcher "updated"

Capt_Ed

Crew Member
Seems to be some decent deals $250-$350 on Amazon and Ebay but anyone know of any place local that may make or stock these

Where abouts are you ?

I'm in the Okanagan but heading to the coast and then the island at the end of May

There is a custom aluminum fabrication/welding shop close to Sunny Shores on the road to Sooke and the guy who runs it has a great local reputation with fair prices and 40 years experience. I understand he welded up the well built and designed radar arch on our boat for the previous owner which has 6 rocket launcher typed rod holders built into it. It really does keep the rods out of the way and they stay put even if the water is very bumpy. The only down side with this guy is that his shop is always busy, especially in the summer and you are very likely to be on a wait list. More likely he could get to it quicker late fall/ mid winter.

If you are interested, send me a private message and I will return his name and ph. #.

A Shipyard like Jenkins Marine, which is also close to Sunny Shores, may get to it much faster but you would also likely pay more.

Last edited:
Rockfish,
thanks for the info , i have found a fellow closer to home and just waiting to work something out

Well this is a shout out to Clint r on the forum here. He contacted me that he could build me a rocket launcher and prop guard for my kicker and what a great job he did and very reasonable price. IMG_20170530_080009.jpgIMG_20170530_080032.jpg

Back