3" Berkley Bass Minnow

I

Ilovefishing1966

Does anyone know where I can purchase these minnows. I also need them in a Pearl Olive Shad color.

If outfitteres doesnt have em try wholesale sports in calgary I go there every fall and my bass fishing friends give me a huge list every year cheap and selection unbelievable and they will ship right to your door

Wolf

Wolf hit it right. Check out the website for them. Some of the best deals for tackle going, I've shopped there for years

I really appreciate the input, but I have tried those fishing outlets with no luck. I even tried "The Fishin Hole" same response. Even more fustrating was trying "The Sportsman Warehouse" out of Washington. They told me Berkley is having a hard time keeping up with demand on these items. I use these minnows with this new technique called (drop/shot) It works fantastic for lakers and rainbows. I have no doubt in my mind it will work for salmon or even ground fish. Heres a illustration of what I am talking about.

http://www.anglers-experience.com/ax/articles/art_dropshotillustration.html

Try Bass Pro in Toronto.
They are on line and wait till you see what they carry.

Hey OldBlackDog, Is that the same Bass Pro Shops that are in the States? Do you have a web address for those guys? Thanks....

Back