232 Grady White Gulfstream for sale

BigHog

232 Grady White Gulfstream ** REDUCED **

** Price Reduction ** (12/31/13)

2001 - Grady 232. Twin 150 HP Yamaha (HPDI - just serviced < 420 hrs), 2012 Yamaha 9.9 High Thrust Electric tilt and start OB on custom SS bracket. Lowrance Elite 7 HDI, Furuno 4k Radar, VHF and remote control stereo. Electric Marine toilet in cabin. 190 US Gals - 2 tanks. 4 sided curtains. No trailer. Reduced to $52500 - reasonable offers considered. 3 months moorage available. Located in downtown Vancouver at the Bayshore West Marina. :cool: 604-688-2483. If you have specific questions please PM or call.

IMG_2042manip.jpg232gasbarge.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My neighbour is looking for this exact boat. Does it come with trailer, and what is the boat's history (how long have you owned her, where has she been run etc.)

My neighbour is looking for this exact boat. Does it come with trailer, and what is the boat's history (how long have you owned her, where has she been run etc.)

Hi Searun ,
While I am less involved with the sale of this boat due to my lack of time available and the fact Big Hog knows this lady more intimately lol, I do share ownership of this Grady. Big Hog has added some details to the ad to answer some of your questions however feel free to call him or PM him or myself. I do work very close to where she is moored so could also help when it comes to showing her if Big Hog can't get away to do that.
She is in great shape inside and out, runs very well and performs very well. HPDI's have amazingly low hrs ( YDS shows lower hrs than boat's hr clock) and are very fuel efficient and amazingly quiet. The kicker and stainless steel kicker pod are almost new, the chartplotter/sounder was new last spring and the electric flush porcelin toilet was installed 1.5 years ago. She has been owned and used by us for two years in Vancouver area waters. With the twins she has an amazing quick hole shot ( as compared to my Seafarer 228G with a 200 HPDI) and hits about 45mph with an efficient cruise speed of about 28-30 mph at 3700-4000 rpm 12-14 gph. As you probably know the 232 is a very big 23' and with a beam of 9'3" the cockpit is huge and she has an amazing ride for a boat in this size class.

She really speaks for herself when out on her so simply put she will sell herself far more than any person can ...... a lovely boat and its sad to see her go.

Geez Greg, obviously a change of plans, the boat is a definately a beauty
good luck with the sale, it will not last long!
or should I say it wont take long

Thanks, will pass along the info. They are great boats, and she sounds very clean. p.s. Love my Grady also. On a side note. We should organize a Grady pub night or derby.

I'm up for a derby, Derby haha
Start another thread and get her going

I'm up for a derby, Derby haha
Start another thread and get her going

Me too but it may have to be with the Seafarer 228G and not this beauty big beamed girl, HOWEVER the bonus to who ever buys her, is they too can be in the Grady derby !

Hey-- how about an oyster/clam beach trip?? You bring your gel coat and I'll bring my tinny!!! LOL!

....and softer ride than tin , quieter ride than tin ....and, and, and ....

Fat bottom Grady's keep the rockin world going round :) Big bottom glass girls keep ya warm, provide a soft ride, and never leave ya stranded.

Bump this one up again.
Beauty 2001 Grady White 232 Gulfstream ( Grady's most popular model) These Grady's are very large 23 footers with a huge 9'3" beam and have a cockpit that is larger than many 25/26 footers. All reasonable offers looked at so if you like this boat give Big Hog or myself a PM/call - see post #1 for details. Very few Gulfstreams available in BC but this one is. Had this Gulfstream for almost 2 years and now would prefer to move up to something larger. She is in excellent shape and is powered with twin 150 Yamaha HPDI's with 420 hours (YDS and service performed on both this fall) Yamaha HPDI's have a very solid and reliable reputation, are fuel efficient and are amazingly quiet and clean. She has a 2012 Yamaha 9.9 HT kicker ( pwr tilt/elec start) on a stainless pod/bracket. She comes with main and aux fuel tanks, both 92 US gallons.
Great electronics including new 7" lowrance Elite HDI sounder/chartplotter with Gold navionics chip, VHF, Furuno radar, fuel management and sound system helm/cabin.
Here's a few more photos:

232gasbarge.jpgiphone 417.jpgiphone 419.jpg

Back