23' Hourson Sedan - 1995 - for sale

Pangaea

'Pangaea', my 1995 23' Hourston Sedan is for sale. This is a classic west coast fishing machine, well outfitted and meticulously cared for. She has taken me fishing all over the lower Strait, and back and forth to our cabin in the Gulf Islands and is a very solidly designed and built boat, as many here can attest. Work is conspiring to keep me off the water for much of the year, and as we've recently sold our island place, there's no need for a commuter anymore, so she's up for sale.

Powered by a Volvo Penta 290 w/ stainless duoprops, and a 2004 Mercury 9.9 kicker, she cruises at 28 knots, tops out at 40. Spacious, dry and warm cabin seats 4 around a convertible table. Freshwater sink, alcohol stove, and fridge/cooler. Good sized cuddy w/Bomar hatch comfortably sleeps two. Large rear self-bailing cockpit with high gunwales makes fishing easy and safe.

This turnkey boat is very well equipped with:

Bennett hydraulic trim tabs
swim grid w/ ladder
two large in-deck fish holds
two bilge pumps
deck lights
flare kit exp. 2014
compass
searchlight
VHF
Lowrance HDS-7 plotter / sounder
Alpine iPod-ready stereo
dual batteries
engine cabin heater
Danforth anchor on stainless bow roller
stainless bow rail
dual stainless horns
flushing head w/ holding tank & macerator
cockpit storage cover
2 Scotty downrigger mounts

Engine is well serviced and clean - new belts, new impeller, Volvo manifolds/risers replaced 3 years ago. Leg recently serviced, oil clear, boots 1 year old, bearings replaced 3 years ago. Kicker impeller and oil done this year. New bottom paint and zincs.

Boat has an excellent recent survey.

Asking $34,500, which is not cheap, but she's in great shape.

Last edited by a moderator:

mrobertsfish

mrobertsfish

mrobertsfish

mrobertsfish

Thanks, Highliner! Couldn't figure out what I did wrong with the images. Price has been added. Pity I can't spell the manufacturer of the boat I've had for 6 years. Can't edit the title of a post :p

You just forgot to use the IMG tags on either side or your photo. Just make sure you copy the IMG Code provided by Photobucket and not the direct link. I'm sure this boat will sell fast. It's a beauty.

Bump. Still available.

400 hours.

And a bump to the top!

Does she have a trailer? Neighbour is looking for a solid boat, but needs trailer.

No, she did not sell. She's in the chuck all year, so I sold the trailer she came with. Would reduce the price to account for having to buy a trailer, though...

Back