22 ft welded aluminum boat for sale

El Capitan

22ft Storm Craft - Heavy built
-Twin 130 hp Honda outboards, (fuel efficient and reliable)
-Radar, sounder, Gps, 2 VHF radios.
-Dual station Kobelt controls.
-Big fish hold.
-Enclosed cabin with head.
$37,500

Call - 1-250-949-0641

I am upgrading, and will be selling her. She is turnkey, reliable, capable and one hell of a fishing machine. In addition to a covered cabin with a door, the boat also has a massive deck which is nice for stacking traps, building supplies or what have you. This boat is a tuna veteran!!
pearl 2013.jpg
Pearl - Quatsino.jpgDSCF4317.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice boat. Where are they made? I googled Storm Craft Boats but don't see anything on them. What thickness is the hull and sides?

Wicked boat, I fish beside it all the time, catches fish, handles weather and it is a tuna killer.

I'm guessing that a io at one time the floor looks high. That boxes might of been the motor cover?

Thanks for the comments gents. I will try to answer some of your questions:
-No trailer, but I do have a 7000 lb aluminum I beam trailer for my other boats that could be negotiated into the deal.
- Not sure who built these boats (John Milichief??), but I have seen a few around. I think this one was built in 1997. If anyone knows who the builder was I would be interested in knowing more.
- I think the bottom and sides are 1/4 inch, and is definitely heavier than my 27 ft welded boat.
- The box in the middle of the back deck is a fish hold / seat. There is also another hold under that which is massive as well. Between that and the transom, there is another big hatch which can store a ton of gear in totes. The pod is full width and is a big floatation tank.
- The engines are x long shafts. I am not sure of the hours as I bought them used last year from the local Honda dealership. They put new cylinder heads on under a factory recall before I purchased them. They purr like kittens, and like I said they are turnkey, fuel efficient and reliable. These are very similar to a Honda "accord" engine. Anyone interested in the boat is welcome to take her to a mechanic for a checkup!
-Finally, I am looking to replace it with a boat in the 27 - 30 ft range.

Feel free to call if you have any questions or want to take her for a run!
Mike 1-250-949-0641

I believe Stormcrafts were built in Tofino. My understanding is they no longer build boats. I think the shop is still there though. What year are the motors? One could have them hooked up to a computer to find out the hours. I think that is a big factor for a purchaser.

Good luck with the sale. I love the dual helm. I will look into the Kobelt controls for the dual application. Cool set up.

Last edited by a moderator:
There was and may still be a family of talented fishermen/boat builders on Lasqueti Island that built commercial boats for themselves and others.
Lasqueti Dawn, Lasqueti Star etc.... They were the Millicheap family. Perhaps they dabbled in rec boats for a while. Jonny and Jimmy were two of the old man's sons if memory serves.

I still have the boat, and I'm not sure if I really want to sell her or not. I dig the boat and it's named after grandma!! Call me at 250-949-0641 if your really interested.
Mike

Cool ride.....

Back