2100 series sealer from vacsealer

westburg

Hi everyone. Has anyone ever used these sealers before? What are they like, do they work well, any bad reviews on them?
Look forward to hearing about it

http://vacsealers.com/

Hookin'up, does yours have a cutter on it for the rolled bags.

No it does not, and neither does that 2100 your looking at as best I can tell.
these machines do not hold the rolls like the foodsaver modles do,
email or call Lisa at vacuumsealersunlimited she is very helpful and easy to deal with
and can let you know when more are to be in stock, I had to wait a couple extra days for mine too.
I can probably dig up an additional discount code to use in the online store too if you like

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. Now im torn about this one and the other one. I know you get what you paid for and since having to continuously replace my foodsaver ones cause the bags never stay sealed is a P-off...Where is this company located? How do I contact Lisa to ask more questions? thanks again Hookin up

Lisa in in Cali, you can reach [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]her at the number below[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif],
I have spoke to her, she is very honest and knowledgeable with these things. and she's pretty well known around the meat smoking forums
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]661-332-5631

[/FONT]

Awesome. thanks. so with shipping and taxes and duty, what did you pay for it if you don't me asking.

Awesome. thanks. so with shipping and taxes and duty, what did you pay for it if you don't me asking.
I have a coupon code which will pretty much take care of the shipping,
no taxes or duty was charged at boarder,

are you offering me the coupon code. I think Im gonna go for it.

Back