2020 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is more about luck that anything. We use what ever old jig we don't mind losing. Scent is the key, we find Butt Juice to work very well. They close end of sept so get out there while you can. We like to start at about 70feet and slow drift into about 140. We have got 3 fish fro 3 different areas around discovery. I would not use a jig that cost more than 6$ as they are easy to loose if you are really trying for a ling.. good luck.

What about Constance bank this time of year? Anyone fished there lately? Somethings gotta give. Are the big Dungees deep or shallow? Oh ya report. Out last Sun pm not a bite, waterfront to Sax , trap at 60 full load of smalls.

What about Constance bank this time of year? Anyone fished there lately? Somethings gotta give. Are the big Dungees deep or shallow? Oh ya report. Out last Sun pm not a bite, waterfront to Sax , trap at 60 full load of smalls.
I got a few Dungeness at 60 feet of water in late may

Stayed in around Mcaulay, breakwater to Sax Point. 7-1pm.We had one At noon about 45 cm released, seen 3 others netting fish earlier. Put my trap out 100ft had 2 keepers outa 15 in the trap. Beauty day to be out on the water.

Caught a 5lb spring off Albert Head today before I had engine issues and headed in. I had to leave a crab trap out just west of the flag pole at saxe point in 60ft of water. If anyone is able to pull it and give me a call it would be greatly appreciated. It has two floats, a 10" blue plastic one and a red and white styrofoam float with my name D.Minifie and phone number. If you come across it, i'd gladly bring you a case of beer or equivalent when I pick it up. Thanks.

Caught a 5lb spring off Albert Head today before I had engine issues and headed in. I had to leave a crab trap out just west of the flag pole at saxe point in 60ft of water. If anyone is able to pull it and give me a call it would be greatly appreciated. It has two floats, a 10" blue plastic one and a red and white styrofoam float with my name D.Minifie and phone number. If you come across it, i'd gladly bring you a case of beer or equivalent when I pick it up. Thanks.

hi did you get it yet? I’m heading out in a couple hrs. Txt Me 250.415.4453

Any coho off OB, flats, waterfront? Or do I really have to haul all the way out to Sooke for some good eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back