2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone tried the hump? This time last year we did well for coho there. Limited on hatchery fish.
Yes do that. Straight out from RC. Lots of hatch ho's out that way this time last year.

Thinking of crossing the street tomorrow morning. Is the rock still producing any lings? I’m debating between the hump and Thrasher. Please help.... :D

Was decent until around 10 then slowed off

thanks, moved down here. Seems to be a few north of the rock the last bit if you’re still out

edit saw your post. Yup.

Entrance was slow this morning, couple springs first thing but nothing crazy. Fishing plugs too start. Reef got very busy with bottom fishing boats, and a commie prawn set so I pulled pin and went to thrasher
Found steady action north of the reef, bait was tucked in tight. Chartreuse splatter back hootchie and 4” herring aide. 137/97
Added fun they were super aggressive, popping clip and peeling. O yeah - good chunk were hatchery :/

Last edited:
They checked my gear for barbs and my coolers for any fish, wanted know what I was targeting see if I knew the regs on chinooks wanted know if I had any crab and check for license. I was trolling south off trail islands in Sechelt

They checked my gear for barbs and my coolers for any fish, wanted know what I was targeting see if I knew the regs on chinooks wanted know if I had any crab and check for license. I was trolling south off trail islands in Sechelt

if boats the same name
they came to come have a looks see ... as its Cool.........

My brother-in-law called from Sechelt yesterday to tell me his neighbor got caught by DFO with a Chinook and they fined him $4,300, took his rods and downriggers, and gave him a 10yr ban on fishing and hunting in BC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back