2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we still able to launch at Vanier and park at the planetarium (two tickets)?

As mentioned.....I believe when walking by the other day it is closed.

It's a short hop from my house.....I will go take a look this afternoon to see what the signage says.

I was at Rocky Point this morning and the sign wasn’t there anymore. Not sure if it’s now open to non-Port Moody residents.

You’re good as long as you’re not in the RCA over by Pasley. Obviously catch and release only as well.
I didn't know of the area near paisley being closed. Not that I was fishing there but what area is closed for salmon fishing just in case I drifted in to it

Super easy to see what’s open and what’s not , rca etc etc. Don’t go fishing if you don’t know. Should be a prerequisite just like a license. View attachment 52688

I gotta admit, I didn’t know anything way back when I started I just thought you bought a fishing license and you were pretty much good. So much more info these days with the internet and social media. I still always feel a little sorry when all us obsessing, addicted fish nerds get down on people. Not that you were chuck lol but sometimes people get roasted. One of the main features I like most with my new sounder is all the rca’s are marked.

Hey guys, what is the tactics if I want to catch rock fish around thrasher rock, any difference with Ling tactics? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back