2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fished the flood at the cap last night 5-8pm. About 20-30 boats out at the peak. Saw one father/son team double up - if you're on this forum, epic net save!

We capitalized on our one hit of the evening 70ft in 130ft off the yellow mark. 12lb classically stinky white. Saw a 2 other hook ups but seemed slow for this time of year and on a flood. SH it is this weekend.

Lines in at 7 am, off the dock at 545 sand heads. Maybe 20 boats and i haven't seen any action or nets out. Definitely not the day to lose your electronics, vis was down to 100m on the run from the north shore. No speed records haha
Cap is dead too.

SandHeads 2020 CLICK ! :(
PS; Sure glad the Gov't gave me 18 days this year to catch fish in my area 29 of which I recorded 3 WHOHOOO ! wont forget it next election, not that it matters in BC :( :(. If anyone thinks this is ok after the thousands of fish that have been killed on the frazer by nets well give your head a shake ! Sign the petition if you haven't and get involved as much as possible , this BS has got to stop. We all fish or No one fishes !

Last edited:
Flat calm at SH and vis is approx 1 km. Not perfect but manageable. Hard to keep your track straight. Got a phone call and did a 180.

SandHeads 2020 CLICK ! :(
PS; Sure glad the Gov't gave me 18 days this year to catch fish in my area 29 of which I recorded 3 WHOHOOO ! wont forget it next election, not that it matters in BC :( :(. If anyone thinks this is ok after the thousands of fish that have been killed on the frazer by nets well give your head a shake ! Sign the petition if you haven't and get involved as much as possible , this BS has got to stop. We all fish or No one fishes !

24k chinook by lower fraser first nations and 6k chinook by upper fraser first nations. and counting...that's just the reported catch...

1 “wild” ho at the Cap. No other nets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back