2020 Haida Gwaii Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haida gwii is now closed to all travel this decision now comes from are B.C. government. If you think this is about covid. The has made this decision base on what the natives want not based on the fact. I was there this month and there absolutely no contact with the natives at the lodges that are open. I can see some lawsuits over this stupidity.

Haida gwii is now closed to all travel this decision now comes from are B.C. government. If you think this is about covid. The has made this decision base on what the natives want not based on the fact. I was there this month and there absolutely no contact with the natives at the lodges that are open. I can see some lawsuits over this stupidity.

What! So the lodges now have to shut down for the season after being open for 20 days or less? Wow.

We’ll see what this means to lodges in operation with zero contact outside of their own docks...but man, what a joke.

catering, catering, catering.

If lodges are closed due to this bs

Shut down all ferries and any flights on and off, if the hg want lockdown..GIVE IT TO THEM
Let them stay locked down till the pandemic is over..no cake and eating it to

Enough is enough!
We need to have "our own" blockades on mainland, stopping anyone from this "VIRUS INFECTED NATION" coming to mainland
Treat it just like the boarder with the US!!

RANT OVER!!

Yes, let this run for a bit as I get the frustration and the fact that hardly anyone is fishing up there this year, but it is time to move away from this topic here. Posts will automatically be removed if commenting further on this subject in this thread.

Lots of big fish but was real test outsmarting sea lions which made a lot of fun. Everytime the sea lion went after the spring you free spool till sea lion loses interest then pull the fish. Tried to send pics but I'm not computer savvy but will keep trying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back