2020 Comox Valley-Comox Harbour, Kitty Coleman, Cape Lazo, Denman & Hornby Islands

Status
Not open for further replies.
We fished out from the Point Holmes boat launch yesterday morning and managed to land 4 fish but released 2 as they were too big, lots of action and lots of boats ...

If anyone manages to catch a spring off Point Holmes and he still has my Trophy Road and Islander TR3 attached I’d gladly pay a reward to get them back considering they are 6 days old! So upset... gah.
Can you give us more details on the culprit and what transpired? sorry if emotions are still a bit raw.

A local guy trolled across my line 2 hours later and contacted me today. He got back my rod and reel and he caught the spring still attached! So lucky! So happy!! Grateful!!

Lol what are the chances, right on.

Heck of a fish caught out there today, what a beast.

Not mine just got it off of Instagram so no questions to me please lol. Post says they released it, good on them.

50299454693_8e51dc1aab_z.jpg

50299454098_c84da919a6_z.jpg

Lucky-- seals have been a PITA. Lost one to a furry face yesterday and a buddy lost a tyee sized chinook to a seal right at the gunnel.. He is a no bs kind of guy so I think his report was true.

Fished off Lazo this morning. Caught one spring on anchovies. Not a big one but good for the bbq. Went to the hump. No luck for us

Inside harbor same thing. jellyfish central . they must be deep and come into river of cover of darkness on full moon this week after rain .it was good till then everywhere.could you imagine a paddle boarder falling in all the jelly fish?ever seen a fish burned and have body rot of from jellyfish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back