2019 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be out on saturday best of luck to all. Try deeper i heard of a 40lbs caught at 130’ a few weeks back. Change your tack try a few different areas im going to go from qa to sandheads. Looks like tomorrow am will be good weather.

Good post Pip.

Sick and tired of the BS being messaged out there.
As much as i Dislike Trumpster...... his Fake news comments work here.

Vote the Liberal Skum out in October or forever surrender to these fools.

IMG-20190828-WA0013.jpeg received_2405522152841645.jpeg Went out after work probably fishing by 5:30 pm at Sandheads and millions of pinks jumping everywhere. Killer whales came through. Had a few double header pinks anywhere from 37 to 70 feet. No springs on anchovies or white hoochies. I didnt see anyone even hook a spring out there off the south arm tonight. I guess they all went to the north arm if guys are getting them there. I hope some stick around. Im off next week and hoping to look for a few more springs before its over. Maybe someone else got some. Everyone knows what pinks look like so no pics of them.20190828_233233.jpg

Last edited:
Same as fish doc fished 5-dark nothing. Didn’t see a net or anyone on. There was a zillion pinks out there but didn’t target them. First skunk since April.

Same as fish doc fished 5-dark nothing. Didn’t see a net or anyone on. There was a zillion pinks out there but didn’t target them. First skunk since April.
Interesting After filling spring allocation last monday at SH we tried for pinks. Nothing. Just springs on pink gear. So we went home at 9.am

Keep the reports coming , my boat is in the shop , fuel pump went on the outboard . I hope it's going to be done today , wind looks great on the weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back