2019 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a little known feature call a pm that's seldom used at times...there is another option in the form of categories
And threads that can be started and stopped by both the one who wishes to start a thread and of course by admin when circumstances are deemed nessesary.

There is a little known feature call a pm that's seldom used at times...there is another option in the form of categories
And threads that can be started and stopped by both the one who wishes to start a thread and of course by admin when circumstances are deemed nessesary.

Yea I just deleted my replies so nobody else decided to get pissed off, sorry for creating such havoc by posting about a heater for winter, definitely need to tone down the off topic discussion....I guess excitement to share got the best of me.

Nice video but jesus christ need to teach those boys how to pop off the rigger... they are gonna bust a rod pretty soon..

Haha cheers!
I often take out noobs and do my best to teach them the proper techniques. Once it's show time though all bets are off, and adrenaline takes over - oh well! I'm sure many people here can relate, but that's the reality of getting new people hooked! Until they break my equipment - then we gotta change have a serious chat :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back