2019 Secret Cove, Pender Harbour and Texada Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the non report here but just wondering month I should target for a 3-4 day trip this summer? Have places to stay on Nelson and Texada but for sure would like to take a few passes at epsom based on the reports I've been creeping on.

Sorry for the non report here but just wondering month I should target for a 3-4 day trip this summer? Have places to stay on Nelson and Texada but for sure would like to take a few passes at epsom based on the reports I've been creeping on.
If I only had a week, I’d pick it the last two weeks of May into the first two of June. It’s really good before and after but that should be a no brainer for lots of action and size.

:eek: Someone say 602?

2duxpb5.jpg

Weather was super gnarly most places along the coast this weekend but for some reason my islands were experiencing a good weather anomaly so I took advantage. Enjoying the short, solo, 1 rod shows lately, nice to lean back with a coffee waiting and watching the rod pop. No hectic moments, bring up the rigger, fold it in, easy peasy lemon squeezy (literally tonight before the oven!)

With the current regulation controversy now's a good time to pad the freezer and fill out the last few slots on those licences I reckon.

Good luck out there peeps :cool:

Well i'm not going to bite.Theres sun on the floor and the sun is out .at risk of being belittled i would say the picture is not of today.great post for plug forum.many thankyou's

:eek: Someone say 602?

2duxpb5.jpg

Weather was super gnarly most places along the coast this weekend but for some reason my islands were experiencing a good weather anomaly so I took advantage. Enjoying the short, solo, 1 rod shows lately, nice to lean back with a coffee waiting and watching the rod pop. No hectic moments, bring up the rigger, fold it in, easy peasy lemon squeezy (literally tonight before the oven!)

With the current regulation controversy now's a good time to pad the freezer and fill out the last few slots on those licences I reckon.

Good luck out there peeps :cool:

Wild or hatch hard to tell from the pics

Well i'm not going to bite.Theres sun on the floor and the sun is out .at risk of being belittled i would say the picture is not of today.great post for plug forum.many thankyou's

nice fish bourbon !! If I ever have enough time to look for sun on the floor of a boat and compare it to the weather where I was at well then I guess I’d have to much time on my hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back