2019 Port Renfrew Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was up there tues-thurs. Picked up a couple on tues & thurs in the bay, slow though. Big system rolled in that day so it'll probably really scatter things. Found some springs out west & in the bay.

Jackel isn't on here anymore so don't get the reports. Thinking of heading there on weekend. Saw a nice 19lb coho got picked up from beach last weekend, but didn't hear anything else.

Jackel isn't on here anymore so don't get the reports. Thinking of heading there on weekend. Saw a nice 19lb coho got picked up from beach last weekend, but didn't hear anything else.
Jackel is deleted his account, to much BS coming his way.should be a few ho around, the heavy rain is not good but i have done really good this time of sept in the past.will try and post

Chatter on the radio was there are bigger ones, 18lbs, now i did not see it but thats the word. Like i said lots of them for me but no biggy. Tomorow is another day

Chatter on the radio was there are bigger ones, 18lbs, now i did not see it but thats the word. Like i said lots of them for me but no biggy. Tomorow is another day

There was a 19lb wild out front from beach on weekend. You know it's open out front to one wild per day and two in the bay.

There was a 19lb wild out front from beach on weekend. You know it's open out front to one wild per day and two in the bay.
Can you let me know where your seeing that in the DFO regs. Few of us are heading up to the derby next weekend but everywhere we look it says wild are closed. I just want to make sure were following the rules. Thanks for any help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back