2018 Port Renfrew Reports

Sorry if I ask these question in the report section. My brother and I thinking of fishing Port Renfrew in summer of 2019. We fished Port Renfrew for the first time with a guide almost 18 years ago and we really like to go back and try it again in my own 19' Arima boat. Just a few questions if you don't mind me asking. Is 19' glass boat adequate for that type of water? What would be the best time to fish for Spring? I heard early to mid-August is ideal but not sure if that is the case up there. The last question, is there any cabin or resort you would recommend? My brother had a triple bypass recently and comfort is important to him. Saved some money for this trip so spending a bit more on accommodations is not much of an issue.
I really appreciate your input in advance.
I fish out of my 16' DE. Have to pick my days go be safe. 19' arima would work great. Check out a rental called Castaway on airbnb. Great place.

We have a 19 ft Arima and fish there every season a couple of times a year. If you are going during peak time as indicated in your post, you will have no problem as there is enough fish along the beach without having to go out to Swiftsure.
T2

Back